View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 10:31 PM   #121
Kylie.j.96

General

Giving

Have you ever given a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about giving blowjobs? thats tough, im not into guys, but i have given a couple. it was fun other than the idea it was a guy i was giving it too
What do you like about giving blowjobs? feeling feminine and slutty
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? i try to the times i did it at least some
Do you try to tease the shaft or around it? How? (kiss, lick, nibble) lick and kiss it when i wasent sucking it
In what ways would you play with his balls? with my hands
What do you think about inserting a finger into his anus? never tried it
Your views on different sized penises when it comes to sucking them? (small, average, long .. thick, thin) average was all i have tried
Do you like to play and explore the penis on your own? How would you do that? what?
Do you like to be forced onto it? In what way would you like that? yes, loved when they grabbed back of my head and pushed back and forth
Do you prefer there to be a small, average, large (don't care) load of cum? dont care
How do you feel about cum going in your mouth? thats the point
How do you feel about cum going on your face? thats fun too
How do you feel about cum going on your hair? hard to clean up
How do you feel about cum going on your body? never tried it with a bj
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on you? thats fine too
Do you swallow cum (because you want to or because they want you to)? yes, both
Do you try to get the cum out the way asap or enjoy playing with it (in what way)? i showed them it was in my mouth then swallowed it
What positions do you prefer to give blowjobs in? only done him sitting or standing me on my knees
Do you do other things to help turn the guy on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? i dress up slutty
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one penis at a time? never have, would in right situation
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? no?
Do keep your oral grip the same or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) gotta vary it
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? normal i guess is all i tried
Do you, have you or would you like to be able to deep throat? i tried, i gag but can get it in pretty far for a second
Would you let someone face-fuck you? i have

Recieving

Have you ever recieved a blowjob? yes
What do you dislike about getting blowjobs? when there is teeth
What do you like about getting blowjobs? everything i guess
Do you keep eye contact or not think about it? eye contact
Do you like to be teased? How? (kiss, lick, nibble)? all of the above
In what ways would you want your balls played with? gently
Do you think you'd get enjoyment from a wandering finger? oh yeah
How do you find people manage with the size of your penis? it has been easy for them
Do you like them to play and explore it on their own? What would you hope happened? yes, i dunno
Do you like to force them onto it? In what way would you like that? no, i like them to do their thing
Do you find it easy to orgasm by sucking only or do you need wanking too? cant get there from just sucking
How do you feel about cumming in their mouth? great
How do you feel about cumming on their face? great
How do you feel about cumming on their hair? great
How do you feel about cumming on their body? great
How do you feel about cum going elsewhere / not on them? ok
Do you expect them to swallow cum (because you want them to or because they want to)? i hope they want to
Do you enjoy seeing them play with your cum or have no interest in that (in what way)? its hot
What positions do you prefer to recieve blowjobs in? sitting ot laying down
Do you enjoy seeing them doing other things at the same time to help turn you on (masturbate, make noises, etc)? all of them
Have you or would you like to try it with more than one person sucking it at the same time? that would be great
Is there anything you'd be scared to ask/do as part of the blowjob? no
Do you like them to keep the same oral grip or vary it? (suck hard, softly, etc) vary
Do you keep things normal or like to make things messy or sloppy, etc? normal
How would you feel if they were willing to or not willing to deep throat? its all good
Would you want to face-fuck a person? sure

Misc

How important is the location to you? not at all
Do you think a soft, warm place would change how you how enjoyed it? no
Do you think a cold, dank place would change how you how enjoyed it? no
Do you think a public or semi-public place would change how enjoyed it? mabee
Do you want to control the event? no
Do you enjoy dirty talk? oh yeah!
Does feeling Dominant, submissive, degraded or used turn you on while doing it? submissive!
Do you like to be left with evidence on you at the end (lipstick on the penis, cum or staind make up, etc)? oh yeah
Would you like seeing someone drinking cum from a container/would you enjoy being "forced" to drink cum from a container? no

Crossdressing - Toys - Fucking machine - Naughty stuff

Dislikes:
Pain - Poop - Pee - Friends/family finding stuff out
Kylie.j.96 is offline   Reply With Quote