View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 12:24 AM   #24
Jappio
getDare Sweetheart

(This and the other site I post on seem to be very different. Lots of votes for C here, but there were nothing but A and B on the other site. So starting now, I'm going to just run two different stories. I'll post the result of the other site when that one is all done.

Also Memories for Life, I do tend to go towards the type of character who has some choice. I like writing characters who enjoy themselves, rather than suffer. Yet I do dabble in a more forced type of story every now and again. Read any of my "Bad Luck" stories. Those often have a girl who doesn't choose her own exposure.)

-------------------

Kelsey quickly rushes into the front door of the buildings. She takes a moment to catch her breath. The rain was coming down hard outside, and although she was only in it for a moment, Kelsey felt soaked.

She stomped her feet on the ground to dry her shoes. Kelsey finally got enough breath to reach for the door that would enter the main lobby. A short walk from there she’d check into the main office to give her note, and then head to class.

However Kelsey realized something was off. She looked down and was shocked to find that the water had completely soaked her outfit. Worst of all…

A) Her top was white! The wetness made it so you could see her pink bra clearly! Not to mention it showed off every curve of her chest.

B) Her tiny white shorts couldn’t handle the rain! They were turning see-through, clung to her, and showed more than just a panty line. The sky-blue color was easy to see.

C) Her sweat pants were very heavy. With a loose drawing string, the pants were now slipping down. Already a quarter of her black boyshorts were coming into view.
Jappio is offline   Reply With Quote