View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 11:39 AM   #23
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jappio View Post
Well there we go, option B wins. Not many votes for it on the other site I post too. Yet you guys had so many people vote for it that it still won. Funny how the two differ =P

Oh also, as much as school has a lot of options for ENF and accidental exposure, so do the other two. Forest themes can lead to evil tree branches, slips into rivers, skinny dipping gone wrong, and much more. I had a few different ideas for that one. A friend's house also has options. Could be locked out, with clothes trapped in door way. Maybe something spills on Kelsey while eating, and her 'nice' friend insists that she lets her wash it for her. Every option I give I tend to at least have a bit of an idea going forward, so don't vote for what will be easy for me, rather vote for what you want to hear about.
Losing her clothes at school could be a starting point. Some schools have wooded areas nearby so after finding something to cover up with and exiting the school, one of those evil branches could still disrobe her again. Maybe a "nice" friend of Kelsey's offers a t-shirt to wear when she discovers Kelsey naked at school then invites her to her house for more clothing. Somehow Kelsey is naked again before or after reaching her friend's house.

I know you stories usually are written with the main character naked thru her own "fault" but I would enjoy reading your imagination concerning a "forced" situation. To this idea, I would like "A" since Kelsey's clothes and towel could be taken by her "friends" while she is in the gym shower.
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote