View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 06:00 AM   #4
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Default thanks for the questions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1212 View Post
1. What's your favorite healthy meal to make?
hmmm, probably avocado with lemon and hot pepper (on toast for breakfast or plain as a snack) or arugula salad with pecans and strawberries. both are super simple but i can eat them every day and not get tired of them.

2. What's your favorite unhealthy meal to make?
jack pepin’s beef bourguignin. this is probably the best thing ive ever made myself. it’s time consuming but so indulgent!

3. Do you have any toys on your wishlist?
oh yes! i’d love an estim wand, a sturdy wooden paddle, a sybian (in my dreams) and an aluminum cane.

4. Have you ever started a rumor?
ive definitely spread actual facts or things that were told to me - but never anything that i just picked out of the air.

5. What song has been stuck in your head lately?
dramamine by modest mouse.

6. Is there anything you are jealous about males ?
the ability to pee at any time with ease, how easy their shower routines are, the fact that most men dont need to blow dry their hair.. men have so many conveniences!

7. Where is your dream vacation?
i really, really love to travel so it’s so hard to choose just one place. right now it’s probably bali or iceland.

8. In your opinion what is the most craziest dare/task you have done?
i always find these questions quite hard because i feel like these sort of details slip out of my head. i guess snapping partially nude pictures in the main area of my office/my panties&public tasks i wrote about in my blog. doing things at work is always a huge risk for me!

9. When was the first time you found out you were into "kinky" stuff?
i suppose when i was just out of highschool and one of my fwb surprised me by choking me during sex - i wasnt expecting it but really love it- so it got me very curious.

10. Do you realize there may be riots in the streets of GetDare to get to be those special posters? Haha
haha i think there are a lot of really interesting and popular ama’s so this one could easily slip away!

Everyone loves some good squats
i’ve not done any in ages so i thought maybe this would be a good way to get back into them if i get a lot of questions, that is!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote