View Single Post
Old 06-25-2017, 07:10 AM   #3
HarryPotter
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for asking

1. What fetishes do you have? My main fetish is a Splosh fetish - letting gloopy substances run and dribble on my naked body
2. Who would your dream woman be? My 2 favourite TV celebs at the moment are ITV weathergirl Lucy Verasamy and A Place In The Sun presenter Jasmine Harman. Therefore a cross between these 2 with a little BabyGirlJade thrown in for excitement
3. How long have you been into doing dares? I'm more into truths but I've been registered on this site since 2011
4. What's the most extreme dare you've done? Probably getting naked and masturating on a train in broad daylight between stops. I was alone in the carriage at the time.
5. Do you prefer being dared, or daring others? Being more into truths, I suppose I prefer giving dares but anyone who knows me knows my dares are dreadful
6. Have you ever chatted with family/friends about dares? Only a very small number of my friends know of my naked activities - no family members

Thanks again

I'm looking for suitable nude challenges to add to my list of dares - if anyone has a challenge that I could add to my list, PM me with details

My Current Nude Challenge List

My Simple Fantasies List

AMA thread

Commando since 15/03/17 - 2543 days to 01/03/24 (6.97 years now)

BDSM Test - 69% Exhibitionist

Last edited by HarryPotter; 06-26-2017 at 03:59 AM.
HarryPotter is offline   Reply With Quote