Thread: Fiction: Girlfriends Surprise
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 10:38 AM   #13
Tommytomjj

Meg and the rest of the girls towered over the kneeling Jay as she began to explain his punishment. He was scared about how far they’d take this, and he knew he was not allowed to refuse.

“You’re going to be our toilet until you guess who we are correctly. Whenever any of us need or even want to use the ‘bathroom’ we will tell you to get into position.” Meg said.

This was worse than Jay could have thought it would be. He thought the most humiliating they’d make him do would be to masturbate on their command, not be used as a toilet! His heart rate and his blood pressure increased exponentially as he listened to his girlfriends horrendous words. He could almost hear his own heartbeat pump out of his chest.

“The position will be you lying on your back, arms bent with your hands above your face ready to catch the person who wants to take a seat above your face. Obviously the toilet needs to be useable so you will have your mouth open nice and wide for us.” Megan’s humiliating words echoed in Jay’s mind, before she spoke to the girls. “Girlies, no need to worry about missing the toilet either. This is a magical toilet. Anything that doesn’t land in the toilet bowl will be cleaned up by the toilet afterwards by licking it up off the floor, it’s the toilets fault for not being big enough anyway!”

Jay heard everything that he needed to hear. He knew that there was no way he was getting out of this, but he hadn’t actually tried telling the girls that he wanted no part of it.

“I’m not doing that. Babe, I want to go home please, I don’t want to do this anymore.” Jay said sternly.

He meant what he was saying and Meg knew it. She always knew when he was lying, and she looked at the rest of the girls, telling them that he wasn’t bluffing. However, Meg wasn’t stupid and had planned for this exact situation.

“Okay babe I understand why you feel that way but let me explain something to you. If you try and leave, Kate here will wrestle you back to the ground with the help of the others. If you win, then you will be free to leave and drive home, but the chances are you’d still be completely naked. However if you lose, the girls will be allowed to take any photos or videos that they want and send them to whoever they want. At the moment I haven’t allowed this, and after today this will never be spoken about again.”

Jay listened. Just as he was about to reply, Meg continued.

“On the other hand, if you stay and complete your punishments like a good boy, and eventually guess the correct people. That blindfold comes off, and so do all of our clothes. We will then play an extreme game of truth or dare where you can get payback on us, and the first person to refuse a dare will become the group slave for the rest of the day.” She finished.

Jay loved the sound of that. The logical brain inside of him weighed up the options. Could he even beat Kate in a fight, especially with the help of the other girls? If he did win, who would see him naked as he tried to get home? If he stayed, what humiliating thing could he make each girl do? He found his decision.

“Okay, I’ll stay.” He responded with a sigh.

He just wanted to be free now, and be an equal part of the group, but Kate had other ideas.

“Perfect!” She shouted excitedly. “All that tension made me really nervous for a second there, and nervousness really makes me need to wee.”

Jay was horrified. He thought he was going to get a small reward or something, but Kate had given him false hope before crushing him. The girls grabbed hold of Jay and decided to pin him on the ground from his waist down.

“Get those tiny arms in position.” Demanded Annie, “Kate can’t hold it all day can she?”

Jay raised his arms to make a seat for Kate. She immediately sat and began to shift left and right to get comfortable. Jays palms making a relatively comfortable seat for Kate’s big round arse to take. Jay opened his mouth. Despite being ready to be pissed on, Jay was so turned on. He knew how good Kate’s arse was, and he couldn’t help but imagine seeing it through the blindfold. His cock twitched and it wasn’t unnoticed.

“Awww, you like being a toilet!” Annie laughed hysterically, “I just saw his little willy jump with excitement!” She told the rest of the girls.

They all began laughing, and as they did, Kate relaxed. This caused the sexy student to start pissing all over Jay’s vulnerable face. He kept his mouth open the entire time as piss dropped straight into it. The taste of the acidic urine hitting his innocent tongue made him feel sick. The piss also managed to hit the back of his throat, forcing him to constantly gag, and re-taste piss that he’d already tasted. Of course, Kate wasn’t fully accurate. Her urine was splashing all over his face, and into his hair. It was the ultimate humiliation. Eventually the weeing stopped and Jay swallowed. Kate left her seat and pulled her underwear back up, meaning Jay could move his hands. He went to wipe his face off but before he could, Meg stopped him.

“No wiping. Toilets don’t just wipe themselves down do they?” She asked rhetorically. “To clean you off we’re going to go up to the bathroom, and this is going to be your dare, so you can have a guess after this.”

Jay had to remain with his face and hair soaked in Kate’s piss. He sat up slowly. Fortunately, Kate must have managed to not miss his face at all, meaning he wasn’t told to lick any more disgusting piss up off the ground. A hand grabbed his, and forced him to stand.

“Let’s go up to the bathroom!” Annie said joyfully, “I can’t wait for this!” She said to torment him.

As Jay started walking, his bare bum was met with a plastic ruler. He screamed in pain as the ruler whacked him again and again. The hand guiding him towards the bathroom made sure he didn’t hurt himself, but the hand controlling the ruler made sure that he did. Spank after spank met his sore bum cheeks whilst he walked slowly and there was nothing he could do about it apart from weep softly. Eventually the spanking stopped and his hands were freed.

“Okay, here’s potentially your last dare babe.” Meg started. “The spanking was just a bit of fun for Annie, don’t worry that doesn’t count.” She remarked.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: