Thread: Fiction: Girlfriends Surprise
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 09:34 AM   #11
Tommytomjj

Jay thought carefully about what he would ask next, hoping that he’d be able to give a final answer after this question. However, he didn’t know enough about the mystery girl to narrow it down so much. He was also intimidated by the three girls that he did know. Knowing that they’d never forget the day they violated him really played on Jays mind as he tried to think of a good question. He had narrowed it down to three girls in his head, assuming that Meg’s comment about their bums was correct, which it had been up to now.

“Not including Annie and Kate, does the final mystery girl have blonde hair too?” Jay asked, quite disappointed to not think of something more creative.

“No, she does not.” Answered Megan.

This narrowed it down to two girls, and Jay was praying that it was one in particular. He fancied this girl a few years back before he was with Meg, but she was taken at the time so he never made a move. Since then he had lost feelings for her but he still appreciated how gorgeous she was. She had an arse that easily matched the shape and size of Meg’s and Kate’s. She had boobs a similar size to Annie too. Her face was beautiful, equipped with deep blue eyes and a fantastic smile. Covering it was long wavy dark golden hair; not ginger but not blonde either. However, the other of the two girls was the more realistic choice. She had a good figure, but Jay didn’t always see eye to eye with her. They had clashed a lot before they left for university because she was always trying to bring him a down peg or two, and this would be a fantastic opportunity for her to do that. She was also a perfect match physically to what he knew. She had a large bum and small boobs, but she had brown eyes and black hair too. He had no way of knowing who the correct answer was.

“Okay babe, I bet you’re really frustrated now aren’t you. I know that you’re close, I just wonder if you’ve considered everybody...” Meg exaggerated her last word, hoping to play tricks on Jays delicate mind. “Anyway, it’s time for a new dare, yay!” Meg loved to just play with her boyfriend verbally, knowing that it brought him more and more frustration.

“Here’s what’s gonna happen. We’re all gonna put a different small object up our bums, and you’re going to catch them in your mouth. They’re all edible don’t worry, well they were before they went inside us! You’re then going to eat them and guess what they were.”

Jay thought about the challenge for a moment. It wasn’t exactly difficult to identify the food and Meg hadn’t even told him how many he needed to get right to succeed. He realised that they just wanted him to eat things out their bum, and there was nothing he could do about it.

He got into position, lying on his back with his mouth open wide and waited for the girls to squat over him one by one. The first girl came and positioned her arsehole directly over his open mouth. She knew that he knew that she was there, so she just paused there for a moment, allowing him to fully embrace her naked arse. She then pulled apart her cheeks and started to push and something shot out quickly. It hit the back of Jay’s throat and made him gag. It was cold and hard and flavourless. Jay swallowed quickly, trying to forget where it had come from.

“An ice cube” Jay said.

“Correct, good boy.” Meg replied.

Little comments like that were still getting to him. He tried to forget about it as the next arse came into contact with his face. This one opened her cheeks slightly, but did not push. Instead, she sat on his nose, forcing him to appreciate the scent of her own bum. Jay did not react, he just obeyed. After a moment, the bum got into position and Jay opened his mouth. This time, a slightly larger object dropped into his mouth. It was squishy, and he didn’t like the taste very much, but he knew what it was. He chewed and swallowed as fast as he could before the taste it’s previous container became too noticeable.

“A piece of banana?” Jay suggested. He wasn’t certain but was fairly confident.

“You’re good at this babe, do you want to do it all day?” Meg joked. “Okay we’ve got one more, just so you know I’ve not put anything up my arse so you’re only eating things that have been in your friends bums.”

He felt so used, but there was nothing he could do now. The final girl squatted over him, but this time it wasn’t a bum.

“Lick.” He heard Annie’s voice above him.

Annie was forcing him to lick her vagina before the task. It tasted so good, and she was noticeably wet. He dug his tongue into her pussy aggressively, and she seemed to like it. After about 10 or so seconds she repositioned herself to make her arsehole directly above his mouth.

“There’s a bit just sticking out, spread my cheeks and grab it with your teeth.” Annie instructed once again.

Jay did as he was told, and parted Annie’s athletic bum cheeks. He didn’t know what he was about to touch, but he had to really put his face inside her to find out. His nose pushed against her bum as he tried to reach the item with his mouth. Struggling to breath, engulfed by his tormentors raw sexuality, he finally found the object. He gripped it with his teeth and pulled it out slowly, giving some more pleasure to Annie. He put it in his mouth and began to chew. It was clearly a strawberry that had been left with the green stem still on. Jay didn’t want to risk any further humiliation so he quietly ate the whole thing without causing a fuss.

“Strawberry” he said.

“Three out of three well done babe, you almost deserve a reward. Too bad I haven’t thought of any of those for you though, sorry!” Meg loved winding him up, “what’s your next question gonna be then?”

“I don’t want to ask a question, I wanna give my answer please.” Jay answered.

“Okay babe, I just want to warn you again before you answer. If you get this wrong, you’ll receive a punishment, plus a dare as usual. If you get it right, you can take the blindfold off.”

Jay knew this. He knew it was out of two people, and the logic inside of him was suggesting that there was no point in asking a question. He weighed it up one final time:
He could either ask a question to know (almost) for sure who the last girl was, and then receive a dare before he could escape.
Alternatively, he could guess now, and potentially be done. However if he got it wrong he would do the dare as usual, plus an extra punishment. How hard could the punishment be ? This was definitely the more favourable option.

“I think the four girls in the room are Meg, Kate, Annie and Tia.” Jay stated nervously.

“I’m afraid that’s the wrong answer babe, you got one wrong.” Meg answered cheerfully, trying to keep herself from bursting out with laughter as she looked at her sorrowful boyfriend.

Jay was annoyed. He now knew who the final girl was, he just couldn’t do anything about it until after his punishment and dare. On the positive side, he knew it was Paige, the girl he wanted it to be. He couldn’t actually believe that she was here, and what he’d already done with her today. .

“Now then, time for your punishment.” Meg instructed.

————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— ————————————— —————————————

If you’re reading this then hopefully that means you’re enjoying the story. If you would like to suggest an idea for Jay’s punishment then please let me know either as a reply or by PM. If you see someone else’s suggestion that you like, let me know by Thanking it. I have a couple of ideas in mind but would love to hear what you guys think too.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: