Thread: Fiction: Girlfriends Surprise
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 04:45 PM   #2
Tommytomjj

Jay put his girlfriend down, and she reached behind him to grab something.

“Do not take this off once it’s on.” Meg ordered, “this is the last chance to say no and I’ll explain to the girls that you chickened out. If you put this on, then you will be punished for taking it off, okay?”

Jay nodded nervously. He was usually the more dominant one in the bedroom, but everyone who knew the couple knew that Meg wore the trousers. He wouldn’t dare take off the blindfold once it was on, so he stood there motionless, ready to be instructed further.

“Wait there, I’m going getting ready. I’ll be 1 minute.” Meg instructed as she ran upstairs to change into her matching lingerie.

She went into her bedroom and took off her top, revealing her DD cup breasts. Her nipples were already hard. She thought to herself, wondering if it was because it was a little bit chilly outside or because she was so horny. She replaced her top with a sexy, lacy white bra, exposing a lot of cleavage to anyone that could see her. Next, she pulled down her leggings and her usual boring underwear in one swoop. She admired her figure in the mirror for a moment. Although not one to show off her body, Meg was proud of it, and occasionally made sure she was still looking fine. She swivelled her hips to check out her backside, and it was still as round and gorgeous as ever.

“These are perfect” Meg thought to herself as she picked out the matching thong, “Jay I hope you’re still there, I’ll be right down!”

Jay waited patiently for his girlfriend. For the first time in the relationship, he had no idea what was about to happen sexually, and he had never been this turned on in his life. His cock rock hard in his joggers, he put his hands in his pockets to try and hide his obvious arousal. He had no idea if anyone was stood there watching him silently, or if he was all alone.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming down the staircase towards him. He had been in Megs house enough to know where every room was. He felt a soft hand on his neck. Flinching away, Jay was clearly on high alert with his other senses due to his lack of sight.

“Babe, it’s me” whispered Meg, “can I have a kiss before we do this please?”

Without hesitation Jay leaned in and kissed his girlfriend for about 30 seconds. It was perfect. They were both great kissers. However, it did increase his arousal even more, and if that wasn’t enough, Meg grabbed his hand and put it on her arse as she moved away.

“Follow me” she said, taking his hand and walking him slowly through the house.

Jay followed, his heart beating out of his chest. What was going to happen today? Who was going to be here? How on earth did she organise this? He had so many questions that he wanted the answers to immediately, but he knew that taking off the blindfold would be a huge mistake. Jay knew which room he was led to: the lounge. He wondered why it wasn’t her bedroom, but it wasn’t his place to choose so he just accepted it.

“You’ll probably know where we are. Don’t worry I have all the curtains closed so no one from the outside can see in. The only people that can see you right now are myself, and three other half naked girls.” Meg explained the situation crystal clearly to her boyfriend. “The other girls will not be talking since you’d be able to figure out who they are, but just in case you don’t believe that they’re here, ladies...”

With that, Jay felt a plethora of hands touching his body. He immediately knew Meg was telling the truth, and his cock started to twitch with excitement. It wasn’t unnoticed.

“Babe, you’re not hiding your excitement very well are you?” Meg laughed teasingly.

“Would you be able to in this situation?” Jay responded without hesitation.

Suddenly, he felt his shirt being dragged upwards by the hands. Another two hands lift his arms up before he could react, and within about 3 seconds, he was topless. His pale skin exposed to the four girls in the living room.

Jay had a good body. His arms weren’t massive, but they were strong and muscular. He would back himself in an arm wrestle against most men, since he spent a decent amount of time at the gym. His abs were better than Meg’s, although she would never admit it. His chest was smooth, since he never really got any chest hair, and was well defined. Meg’s favourite feature of Jays upper body though was his V- lines. She liked to think that it was two arrows, instructing her were to go next.

He had already taken off his shoes when he first got inside, as he did every time he had entered the house, which made the next part much easier for the four girls. Two of the girls gave him a hug, restraining his arms and upper body completely. Had he been in a more threatening situation, he perhaps could have fought a little harder to get free, however he knew that he wouldn’t be able to take all four of them on whilst blindfolded. Whilst restrained, another of the girls pantsed him. This immediately caused him to flinch, as he was always afraid of being pantsed in front of a group of people. It happened once during high school and people never let him forget it for years.

“Relax” said Meg calmly, “we only need your socks now and then you’ve completed the first dare”

Jay stepped out of the joggers around his ankles, and lifted each foot up one at a time to let one of the girls take his socks off. He now stood there in only his white designer briefs, in front these mystery people. It was obvious he had a hard dick, he couldn’t hide it even though he tried his best. The room was silent. His other senses were heightened massively, he could almost feel the girls checking out his body.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: