Thread: Fiction: Girlfriends Surprise
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2020, 01:01 PM   #1
Tommytomjj

Default Girlfriends Surprise

After almost 3 months of not seeing his girlfriend Megan, Jay pulled up in her drive and was so excited about finally getting to be near her again. Obviously they had been on FaceTime almost every night, keeping each other entertained in other ways, but it just wasn’t the same as being together with each other.

“Hey babe, I’ve missed you so much.” Meg said with her cute smile on her face and her eyes tearing up, as she ran towards him getting out of his car.
“I’ve missed you too” Jay replied, catching his thrilled girlfriend as she leapt into his arms.

Meg was a short 5’5”, with long dark hair, and gorgeous green eyes. She was small, but she was athletic. Competing in the university athletics and netball competitions since she joined, she had a figure that most girls would kill for. Although short, her legs were toned and supported a stunning round bum that had been squatting for as long as she can remember. She was wearing black leggings, that hugged every curve below her waist. Meg was also wearing a long loose white top, that covered her bum at the moment, but Jay knew exactly where to hold her to keep her supported. Under her top, Meg’s stomach was more flat than ripped. She had abs, but they weren’t busting out, praying for everyone to look at them. However, Jay knew the reason she was wearing this top. In fact she owned about 20 tops like this because it means she doesn’t have to wear a bra with it whilst she’s at home. Meg loved not having to wear a bra. Her perky DD cups breasts needed air. Also, wearing a bra put strain on her back, which was already doing enough work holding her boobs up.

“Are we gonna stay here all day babe or can I actually come into your house?” Jay asked, laughing as he did so.
“Yeah, of course you can come in, we’ve got a lot of catching up to do” responded Megan with a cheeky smile, “my parents are both back in work today so I have a free house.”

Jay’s eyes lit up with excitement. Since uni closed and everyone got sent home, him and Meg had obviously gone back to their family homes which fortunately weren’t too far away from each other. They were used to having sex very regularly whilst at uni, but when back home, it was rare that they would be given an opportunity this good. He looked at her and began running with her in his arms towards the front door. Meg needed to stop him quickly.

“Wait! Before you go in, I’ve planned a little surprise for you. Well, actually it’s a big surprise. Basically, I know how kinky you like to be with me, and how much you must have nearly exploded the past few weeks, because I’m the same. So, I planned the kinkiest thing we’ll ever do with help from a few others” Meg explained, trying to keep herself from smirking as she spoke.
Jay couldn’t tell if he was excited or nervous, but he really didn’t have a clue where this was going. He had hinted at the idea of a threesome but never asked because he loved his girlfriend and didn’t want to make her feel like she wasn’t enough. She was enough, he was just always wondering how to make things more interesting. It looked like she might have found an answer.
“Inside my house are 3 other girls who you and I both know. They’re either friends from before we went to uni, or friends from university. They’re all wearing only a bra and underwear, and know the entire plan for today, and are happy to do everything that I have suggested.”
Jay couldn’t move even if he wanted to. He was gobsmacked at what he was being told by his girlfriend. His heart was racing, beating faster than it ever had before, and sending blood to every part of his body.

“Who are they? Which girls are here ? What are we going to be doing then?” He managed to mumble out of his mouth. He had about a million questions but could only manage three before Meg interrupted again.

“Well, I’m not gonna tell you. That’s part of the game. The game is that I’m gonna blindfold you when we go in so you don’t see them. Then, I’m gonna go put some underwear on too. After that you will be our little play thing. We will give you a dare and you have to complete it. After each dare you get to ask a Yes or No question to try and figure out who the girls are. When you think you know, you will guess, and if you’re right you can take the blindfold off and we will continue to have fun in a different way. If you’re wrong, you will receive a punishment worse than the dares you have already completed, and the game will continue until you guess correctly. Are you in ?”

Jay knew this was his biggest fantasy. He’d always been the more dominant one in the relationship, but Meg must’ve figured out that he liked being submissive too.

“Yes, lets go.” He replied, walking through the front door with her still in his arms.

—————————————————— —————————————————— —————————————————— —————————————————— ——————————————————

This is my first story, any feedback would be much appreciated. I’m beginning to get bored in isolation so I thought I’d try it. I hope you enjoyed it so far

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!

Last edited by Tommytomjj; 04-22-2020 at 01:40 PM.
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: