View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 11:44 PM   #1
XSJess_1

Default Your slut for a day

Hi everyone

It has been some time since I was on here but decided to come back to spend 1 day as your getdare slut. Will have a day off and my master ordered me to spend the day being a dare slut instead of relaxing and getting some errands done.

The task is to get up at 5 am (I should not get too much sleep) and complete as many dares as possible until 2 am (good sluts go to beed late) depending on the completed dares/tasks I will get some rewards or punishments (list can be found below). In addition, as I will need to eat during the day, I was told to only eat the meals I receive from you as good sluts don't get to decide what they get. So please add something to my meal list (3 main meals and 5 snacks).

Please feel free to give me any dares/tasks/challenges within my limits.

Meals:
- Breakfast 9 am:
- Lunch 1 pm:
- Dinner 8 pm:

Snacks:
- 7 am:
-11am:
- 4 pm:
- 12 pm
- 2 am:

To make it even more fun, my master decided to add a keyword list so that I have something to do between the dares.

Everyone can add up to 3 keywords per thread. Doppel posting is allowed after a 15 minutes break

- Suck -> I will perform a Blowjob for a minute
- Deepthroat -> I will deepthroat for a minute
- Hold -> I will hold a deepthroat for 10 seconds
- gag -> I will remain gagged for 5 minutes ( you can choose the type of the gag and I will drink some spicy sauce before if you want)
- spank ass -> I will spank my ass 10 times
- spank thighs -> I will spank my thighs 10 times
- High Heels -> I will wear High Heels for 15 minutes
- Hand cuffs -> I will wear handcuffs for 10 minute
- anal -> I will fuck myself for 1 minute (you can choose the position and the speed - metronome)
- anal plug -> I will wear my anal plug for 5 minutes (starting with small increases with every 10 post from small, medium, large and inflatable after reaching inflatable I will add a pump for every 5 posts
- drink -> I will drink a glass of liquid as per your choice
- Hold drink -> I will not be allowed to pee for 20 minutes

Yours,
Jess

Likes: Spanking, Bondage, Anal, Messy, Pain, Humiliation, Pee "holding"

Soft Limits: private public, pet play, hard pain, wedgies,

Hard Limits: pee "drinking", diaper, poo, public, pictures

list of toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78168
XSJess_1 is offline   Reply With Quote