View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 11:02 AM   #29
Lullaby
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imakward View Post
1.Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
2.Do you regret anything you've done or haven't done?
3.How did you find GetDare?
4.What is something that your other half MUST have and if he/she doesn't ,it will never work?
5.Tell me another joke,i love the ghost one ?
6.fish tacos or meat tacos?
7.Bananas or Oranges?
1. I'm hoping closer to friends and family, stable relationship/dynamic, and starting out full time in a career I love. We shall see how that works out haha.
2. Yeah. I'm sure most people have. There's lots where I regret stuff unsaid or undone to help someone (maybe at the time I couldn't or had issues) it still bothers me. Then there are a few things I regret doing or being pushed on and I really wish I spoke my mind from the get go. There would have been a lot less hurt feelings.
3. Google :P
4. I feel that they need to be able to deal with my bipolar. Not just tolerate it. If they can't handle me at my best....I'm not going to bother. I've spent too much time with people who just tolerated the changes in mood and I'd rather be with someone that can roll with the punches!

Secondly, humor. I need someone who can laugh at me, themselves and life. It helps me cope so I'd love someone in the same thought set.
5. Which ghost is the best dancer? The Boogie man!
Why don’t ghosts like rain on Halloween? It dampens their spirits!
6. Depends on my mood. I've had some amazing catfish tacos. I've also had some amazing steak/ chicken ones too!
7. Oranges. I can't stand the texture of banana in my mouth unless it is in a smoothy. Too mush and slimey. Oranges are firm and I like their texture and taste a lot more!

Rest in peace, Mr. Tigger. I miss you.
Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote