Thread: Rough Anal Dare
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2020, 06:27 AM   #2
Hertog

D6, check.
A butt plug - 3 sizes available,
and a dildo - 3 sizes available,

Phase 1 - Preparation
3) Spank your ass with a hairbrush or wooden spoon, twenty hard swats on each ass cheek. No stretching your hole for you.
No strechting for me unfortunately... I like the spanks though.... made me rock hard.

Phase 2 - Gotta warm Master up too
4) Suck your dildo nice and deep; gag on it at least ten times. You have five minutes.
drool all over the place. It was a nice throat warmup though... XD thanks.

Phase 3 - Fucking
2) On your knees; ass up and face down

This position 2 is not too bad. Then i decided to roll a 6.

1) Fuck your ass hard and deep for 5 minutes. Your time only starts when you manage to take the dildo balls deep. Speed is less important than depth; Master wants you to feel every inch of that cock.
this took 5 minutes to warm up. So 10 minutes...
2) Fuck that dildo fast, moderate depth for 8 minutes.
takes the total to 18 minutes...
3) Keep the dildo deep inside of you at all times. Grind it or do very short strokes deep inside your hole for 5 minutes.
This takes it to 23. My ass is starting to get sore...
4) Go all the way in and all the way out on each stroke. Go slow and fuck yourself for 8 minutes. In, out. Feel how it breaches your asshole on each stroke inwards.
31 minutes in total... these 8 minutes were brutal.
5) Master wants some variation today. Fuck yourself fast and shallow for 3 minutes, moderate depth and speed for 3 minutes, and then slow and all the way in, half out for 3 minutes.
brings the total to 40 minutes.. the variation was nice... however ouch... My cock is rockhard and started dripping after 28 minutes or so.
6) You get to do it all. Start from (1) and work you way down to (5) and enjoy every single stroke in your abused little hole.

Phase 4 - Intermezzo
1) Get on your knees and suck that dildo for 5 minutes. No deepthroating required. If ATM is a limit, clean the dildo off first.
I put the dildo on the mirror and started sucking it... it tasted like shit... but it was fun to do.

Phase 5 - The long haul.
2) Just take the fucking and don't you dare come. 10 minutes of moderate speed, moderate depth fucking.
6) No mercy. Master fucks your ass as hard, deep and fast as he can for 5 minutes. No breaks, or you'll need to start this phase over.
I started rolling the 6... but I took a break after 3,5 minute by accident... So I started over and rolled a 2. 10 minutes of fucking. I almost came... luckily I didn't.

Phase 6 - The end
4) Take the dildo out, put your butt plug instead, and lick your dildo clean. If ATM is a limit, clean the dildo off first and then lick and suck it for 5 minutes. Come with your butt plug firmly in your ass.
It was nice climax. I sat on the biggest plug i have, sucked the dildo and jacked of for like 3 seconds before I came. Of course I licked up all the cum.
Limits: family, social suicide, scat, blood,sending pics/vids of my face, illegal stuff
Kik: hertog_91
Hertog is offline   Reply With Quote