View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 11:40 AM   #54
tartgaryen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossdress_Bitch View Post
I would like you to find somewhere in your home where you can attach a dildo to the wall so that it rests at a realistic height, but where you can also back up your plugged ass against a piece of furniture. Proceed to give the dildo your best blowjob, lots of licking, deepthroating, eye contact etc, whilst grinding your ass back against your chosen object. Whilst doing this, make sure to make as much noise as possible and also talk dirty to your "man", telling him how much you love the plug in your ass, how much you love his cock in your mouth and all the things you want him to do to you (fuck you, cum on your face, whatever you want ). You should put the nipple clamps on just for the duration of this, which should last at least 15 minutes.

You don't have to do it for the full duration, but you must record some of your moans and dirty talk onto Vocaroo and post the link here. http://vocaroo.com/ - Oh and spank yourself during. I'd like to hear at least three spanks during the recording

Enjoy!
This sounds like so much fun!!!! But I'm afraid I might have to wait until tomorrow to do it as I have roommates which, as much as I loooove being humiliated, means I have to wait until I'm home alone. I'd rather not out myself to them. Consider it on my to-do list ASAP!!!
tartgaryen is offline   Reply With Quote