View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 07:42 AM   #53
Master Sidious

The next time it rains, i want you to put on your sexiest bikini with your biggest butt plug in your ass. Then, you need to choose a number, 1-6 before clicking the spoilers:

1)
Spoiler:
You have to beg the first male you see to let him let you kiss his ass. Then, choose 4-6 and complete those.

2)
Spoiler:
you must give yourself a wedgie, then knock on peoples doors and ask whoever answers to pull it out using only their teeth. Then choose 1 or 6.

3)
Spoiler:
put on makeup so you look like a clown. You have to run around outside doing funny and humiliating falls. If you see a guy, you must mime and ask if he will spank you ten times with his belt.

4)
Spoiler:
first, you are going to run to the end of the street and back, then you are going to strip and crawl to the end of the street. Then, pull your plug out and suck it the entire way back to where you started from. Choose number 3

5)
Spoiler:
no bikini this time. Instead, a tiny black thong. And, you must carry a 10" or bigger dildo. Ask whoever you see to try to deepthroat it, and when they are done, you show off your skills. Repeat for 30 min. Choose 1

6)
Spoiler:
you must do all of the spoilers above, with the last one being number three

Good luck, and have fun

Give me Sissy Bitch dares in Male Farm

Check out my Tumblr: cockslurperextraordinaire

Dislikes: being in control

Limits: exposure, public, semi public, bodily mutilation

Click the link to make me Getdare's Bitch
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=276795
Master Sidious is offline   Reply With Quote