View Single Post
Old 06-22-2023, 07:20 PM   #4
jestergestures

I really do love this idea, it's incredibly creative... Unfortunately I'm not really talented enough to deepthroat anything. You're welcome to come up with something worse for me, as long as it's still within my limits.

As for you... See if you can get your one of your hands tied or zip tied to one of your legs (not too tightly! And make sure you've got a pair of scissors nearby!) in front of your toilet. Oh, and a wedgie, don't forget to wedgie yourself as painfully as you can. You get those sparkly gold bonus points if there's some piss in the toilet. Now, using your untied hand, give yourself at least three good swirlies, then you're allowed to cut your binds and free yourself. But you're not allowed to wash yourself off until you've spent at least fifteen minutes in a dress or a skirt. Hope it's fun!
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote