Old 05-18-2019, 04:24 AM   #8
MasterBilly

List of characters:
Steve Jones - Main character
Pete Anderson - Steve’s friend
Emma - Scottish lesbian
Stacy - Small Scottish girl
Abby - Smaller Scottish girl

Roughly the same time the following evening there was another knock at the door, almost tripping over myself I ran to the door to answer it, could it possibly be that we were about to get another 'blowjob to end all blowjobs'. It was of course Abby and Stacy and I very excitedly invited them in.

"Right you two, strip naked now and I want everything off," Abby called out as soon as the door closed.

That must have been the fastest strip of my life and Pete was not exactly slow either as we stood before the two girls in our birthday suits,

Abby walked up to me and dug her finger nails into my scrotum, then pulled upwards slightly causing me to stand on my tiptoes and gasp out loudly. Just one little twist of that strong, but slight, wrist of hers and she could have me in agony. Stacy had moved in on Pete simultaneously. Pete had not uttered a sound but he was certainly straining on his tiptoes, it was Abby who addressed us both.

"Boys, we gave you a performance which you both enjoyed last night, now you are going to entertain us. You will both fuck each other for our amusement, any refusal at all and the handcuffs will come out and we will drag you around the room once before we give you a second chance. If required we will drag you around the room several times. We will be recording you so you had better make it look good, when it's your turn to shag you make certain that you cum up the other person's arse and we have even brought you some gel so that you can lube up. Any problems?" she even gave my balls an extra squeeze to reaffirm her point.

"No, none at all," I squeaked.

"Any problems Pete?" asked Stacy.

"No, no problems," replied Pete hoarsely.

I was handed a tube of lube and told to get myself hard, I could not believe what I was about to do. Abby and Stacy positioned Pete on the end of his bed on his hands and knees with his arse facing the centre of the room and knees wide apart. They then got their phones out and recorded me wanking, I accepted this calmly. Bearing in mind what I was about to do then video evidence off me 'cracking one off' was the least of my worries. As I got myself stiffer I heard Abby snap aggressively.

"Steve, you know the rules, plenty of smiling, encouragement and enthusiasm."

"Yes Abby." So I actually started moaning softly during my tug, something I had never done before as well as smiling shyly for the camera. It occurred to me the girls now had our names, addresses as well as us doing homosexual acts on video, which could in turn be placed anywhere on the internet. It was about to get much, much worse! What I was about to do would socially castrate Pete and myself from every circle of friends that we knew, furthermore our lives at work would become hell. We were now trapped though, there was no way out as the girls well and truly had us.

I looked at what was in front of me with disgust, Pete’s anus. It was horrible, truly horrible! I delayed as long as I dare and then moved forward, pushing my well lubed erection into him. It was the dirtiest, least erotic, wrongest thing that I had ever done. His hole was tight, tighter than any vagina that I had ever entered, not that I had that much experience. I got into a rhythm with Pete, he started pushing back to meet me and calling out encouragement between moans.

"Yeah, yeah, give it to me."

"You're so big, give it to me harder."

"Fuck me with your big hard dick."

"Fill me with sperm, I want your sperm."

I knew that I had to join in, so plucking up courage I started calling back.

"God, man, you're so horny."

"I love fucking your arse."

"Take it bitch, take it bitch, have some more bitch." I called him bitch, I don't know why but I actually called him bitch, he would kill me for that when the girls finally left.

The last thing that went through my mind as I pushed forwards with my final stroke was the sight of Pete's back and the now faded message 'MY BOY PUSSY' as well as the arrow still visible on his back. Then I came, I emptied my scrotum into my best friend’s rectum, I had lost my brown cherry, but not in the manner that I ever expected.

Pete already had an erection, I could not understand it, he cannot have enjoyed being fucked by me could he? Could he...? I later found out that many men will get an erection whilst being fucked, it does not mean that they like it or are gay; though some obviously are; it is just one of those biological things that happened. Either way it meant that he was ready to enter me as soon as I withdrew.

As he entered me I wanted my life to end there and then, the fact that I was being buggered completely destroyed me, but the fact that it was being done by a friend I had known since childhood made the whole thing a 1000 times worse. I was supposed to be in a doggy position on the end of the bed, but as he slid into me my arms collapsed, my chest and face hit the mattress and I was almost doubled up with my bum in the air. It was painful, yes, but I thought that it would hurt much more. Maybe Abby and Stacy's fisting of me two nights earlier had made me 'more accommodating', I dunno. But I do know that it was literally an unforgettable experience, for all the worst reasons in the world.

Pete once again got the ball rolling with his words of encouragement and his moans and groans, I managed to get a few words in myself a couple of 'oh yes's' and 'Pete's' but when he did ejaculate and withdraw from me I was a wreck, my head was spinning and I was numb with shock. I had this surreal vision of looking down at myself from the top of the room.

"Well Steve certainly enjoyed that even if Pete didn't," called out Abby.

I looked across, Abby and Stacy were staring at my knob with delighted grins. I looked down, I had a massive, rock solid erection. Worse still there was semen dripping from the end of my cock! I looked down at the bed and to my horror there was a pool of sticky semen soaking into the sheets where my cock had been. With blood rushing from my face I looked at Pete, he was staring at my pool of slowly disappearing semen on the bed. I collapsed into a heap, I just crashed down onto the floor and cried. I was briefly aware of the girls saying their goodbyes and leaving, then it was just me and Pete.

He left me on the floor, letting me get it all out of my system. After about 20 minutes he came up to me and picked me up. There was no shouting, blaming or anything like that, he simply said that we needed to find a new hotel for the last 3 nights all of the holiday. We never checked out of that hotel, we even left a few things there, dirty washing and stuff like that, to make it look like we were still using the room. Then we moved into a four star hotel for our last three nights. It cost nearly as much as our original hotel for two weeks, but so what! We never left the new hotel for the next three days until it was time to board the coach. We had all our meals there, spent all day by the pool and just drank in the hotel bar. We never mentioned the girls again.

When we got home we never talked about that holiday, if anyone asked we just said that we had a good time, but we never went on holiday together again.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: