Old 12-11-2018, 05:41 PM   #3
MasterBilly

List of characters:
Steve Jones - Main character
Pete Anderson - Steve’s friend
Emma - Scottish lesbian
Stacy - Small Scottish girl
Abby - Smaller Scottish girl

Pete was starting to get his breath back. "Please..... Please..... Please....." he begged between gasps, it did him no good, Abby was clearly oblivious to his pleading.

What in the hell were we doing taking on to professional wrestlers and agreeing to no holds barred and sexual abuse. I was in a state of shock as I realised it was my turn next, I looked across to Stacy, she smiled and winked at me.

"Are you ready for your turn Stevie?" she called out reading my thoughts. One thing was for sure we might not have believed that they were professional wrestlers before, but we certainly did now!

I was brought back to reality by the sound of whacking, Abby was laying in to Pete's arse with the bat and she was really going for it showing no mercy, she might have been small but she couldn't half pack a punch.

"I can smack harder than that Steve," called out Stacy. I instantly believed her, but I tried to ignore her. She was simply trying to intimidate me, trouble is she was succeeding. I was shitting myself just thinking about what was in store for me.

Those smacks of Abby’s were still coming down, Pete must be in agony.

"You've got to stop that, this isn't a fair referee," I shouted across to Emma.

"Perfectly fair, the rules were no holds barred." she didn't even turn her head to me to answer.

"But she's got him trapped in the corner, I can't even tag him," I cried.

"Then he should have stayed in his own corner from the start." I made a mental note to do just that.

Eventually the spanking stopped, but it must have gone on for about a minute, it doesn't sound long, but when a small bat is raining down on your arse at over one a second, it must have been the longest minute of sheer hell in Pete's life. I reckon his backside had received in the region of 80 smacks, possibly more, he wouldn't be able to sit down properly for a few days that was for sure.

Putting the bat down Abby picked up the baby oil and liberally covered two fingers, I knew what was going to happen next but Pete was clueless.

He gasped out loudly before crying out. "No, please God, no!" as Abby forced two fingers into him very fiercely. I looked at him, from his position he was staring at me without blinking, I didn't know what to say, and I felt totally helpless.

Abby's fingers came out and then rammed back in again several times before she withdrew completely and proceeded to oil up a third finger.

As three fingers entered him he started crying, a grown man crying in front of his friend, his head was sideways on and his tears were running off his face, he wasn't crying out loud but his tears were streaming off his face. I felt sick in the stomach as I heard Pete croaking out loud.

"No... no... no..." over and over again.

Abby was now clearly enjoying herself as 3 fingers thrust in, three quarters the way out, all the way in, three quarters the way out again; over and over again. This wasn't wrestling it was bullying, abuse, torture and I had it all to come! Eventually Abby’s fingers came out completely, to my shock she started oiling up her little finger. As she directed all four fingers towards his hole he realised what was in store for him.

"Please god no, I'm begging you god no...." then as all four fingers entered, up past the knuckle to her thumb Pete screamed out in agony.

As his screams died down I called out to him. "Are you alright Pete?" it was meant to be a call of support, a sign that he wasn't alone.

"How the fuck.... can I be alright... you cunt," he gasped, leaving me feeling totally stupid.

Abby withdrew her hand slightly and then forced it back in forcing another howl out of Pete and then repeated several times, each time Pete howled out, it was horrible to listen to. I knew from experience that he had a high threshold of pain, I couldn't even imagine how I would cope with what was happening to Pete. I prayed that Stacy wasn't as vindictive as her friend. I looked across at Stacy and saw the delighted grin on her face, I knew that my prayers had zero chance of been answered.

Eventually Abby slid her hand out completely and I thought that must be it. Pete couldn't take much more and there wasn't anything else Abby could do to him was there?

There was and I developed a surreal out of body experience as I watched Abby oil up her entire right hand. No, I thought, she was just trying to scare me! Nobody could be as nasty as this, surely not.

I squatted there watching in a trance as she slid 4 fingers into my friend before tucking her thumb into the palm of her hand and then forced the entire hand in to Pete’s bottom. I was oblivious to his screams as I watched her hand disappear.

How could anyone be so fucking cruel, it defied belief, it was inhumane.

I came out of my surreal trance as Pete's cry died down and he was back to gasping and calling for our Lord.

"Please god no...... please no..... please god no," Pete must have prayed more in the last few minutes than he had in his entire life.

Even from my position I could tell from Abby's wrist that she had clenched her hand into a fist and was trying to withdraw it, as Pete cried out in sheer agony I jumped up from my position.

"No!" I screamed out in protest, Abby couldn't do this, surely the referee couldn't allow it! This was insane, this would damage Pete for life, literally!

Abby paused and looking down at Pete's tear strewn face asked him a simple question in a very matter of fact manner.

"Are you prepared to give Steve a blow job with me Emma and Stacy watching?"

I could not believe what I was hearing, this has gone way, way, way too far! Even if he agreed there was no way that I would allow it.

Pete of course refused point blank, only to scream out again as Abby proceeded to withdraw her fist for a second time, pausing she asked him casually. "Do you want to reconsider?"

Oblivious to the intense pain that he was suffering Pete still managed to a shout out to his tormentor.

"No, never!"

Abby withdrew her fists another inch, by now I could see the ring of his anus taught and pulling upwards around her fist.

Pete let out an earth shattering scream, we had double glazing but surely the people on the street could hear this. All the other hotel guests would be out on the town by now and the hotel was not staffed after 8 pm, but even so somebody must be able to hear this and call the police.

"Do you want to reconsider again," asked Abby in a relaxed manner, I got the impression that she had tortured blokes on many occasions in the past.

"Okay I'll do it, please let me go'" sobbed Pete.

Abby relaxed her fist and slowly withdrew it. Ok, she had got Pete to say that he would give me a blow job, but I knew that it was simply never going to happen.

"How much time is there left?" Abby called out to Emma once that her hand was clear.

"42 seconds till the end of Round 1."

With that Abby proceeded to a slap Pete's scrotum. Not very hard but as the slaps continued and as Pete's balls became more and more sensitive the pain became more and more unbearable. First he started grunting with each slab and then crying out and finally screaming, he was begging for mercy again between slaps when Emma finally called out loudly.

"Time, end of Round 1."
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: