Thread: Female slaves
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 10:18 PM   #18
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerdom View Post
As I stated before... there are ways to work yourselves into it. You are restricted yourselves by point blank saying no.

Just like its scary to say its 2017 anyone can be anyone on the internet be careful. You can also say its 2017 you can be careful and have fun at the same time without restricting yourselves.

You and I are not going to agree; that's fine. I'm never going to agree with any of the mods on Getdare because its completely my belief they have sticks up their butts and are not willing to see and try other ways of doing something. The S/M Area rules were written in 2009 and were set in stone.
*shrug* I'm done; I've made my point in this thread, and its kind of gone off topic now.
As a mod, I will say that I don't make the rules, I only enforce them to the best of my ability. I have asked to have the rules updated and made more clear and am working on making that happen but it has been a slow process.

Also, I am not against photos. I list them in my limits because I am not willing to share them with just anybody. Videos on the other hand are a hard limit of mine. Asslvrs and I dated long-distance for over a year and we only had a video chat maybe 3 times. The rest of the time was listening to each other on the phone for hours a day. We are now married and happier than ever. We were able to make a connection without video and very few photos.

GetDare is not picture friendly. And personally I like that. I don't want to see naked photos everywhere I look. However, it doesn't mean that you can't share photos privately with people once you connect.

Back to the original topic: there are a lot of fakes on getDare. There are people who only want quick gratification and then they get bored. That is going to he true of all sites. And it isn't just woman, although I think with such a low ratio on woman to men, it makes it more appealing for people to pretend to be a woman to get more attention rather than disappearing in the sea in men. You need to go slow, learn the signs and take the time to weed through those people. There are some pretty awesome people here, you just have to find them.

Ps. Asslvr and I did find each other throuhh an ad on getDare.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote