View Single Post
Old 07-24-2020, 10:42 AM   #14
Annabellyucky
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saizu View Post
Be the pig that you are. Fill all your holes with food. A pig never gets enough, fill up to the max. Write on your stomach stuffed pig. From now on, you can only move on all four.

Afterwards Egde in every corner once. If you have a mirror, you can have an orgasm before it. You have to eat the food afterwards, drop it on the floor and eat it with your hands on your back.
I was the piggy that i am. Today i stuffed my holes with good. I pressed the thick steam of a brocolio barely cooked into my ass so the florets stuck out like a tail. Im not anal trained so this was painful. I was so full.

I used a big baguette for my pussy, so i stuffed it down deep. It wasnt long until bread started to get soggy.

For my mouth of course it had to be something phallic but i didnt have a cucumber so i.used a big fat aubergine.

I.also stuck two baby carrots into my nose.

I was all on fours as i filled my holes and i spent the next hour edging in every corner of the room. I used my baguette to do this. I finally came in front of the mirror, my jaw was aching from holding the aubergine in it and my face and tits covered in drool.and my ass was on fire and looked ridiculous.

I then ate up the food. Have you ever tried eat a full aubergine? Felt v full and sick after unappealing meal of assy brocolli pussy bread, snotty bread and aubergine.

Dislikes: too much pain, too much hassling on kik
Limits: ridiculous, too public, blackmail, scat , pee

Open to pics if integral to dare, but not just general requests. As you can imagine, am shy showing off my piggy body

Kik: annabellyucky
Annabellyucky is offline   Reply With Quote