View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 03:47 AM   #63
BiEmily
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
I will for sure dedicate my next orgasm to you, wishing that you will be kept in denial quite longer than you can stand, just to see you publicly regret the words "I do hope this denial will not end any time soon.".

How would you feel about such an idea: each month you are permanently denied, and are allowed only one orgasm the last day of the month, but... you open a thread where:

1) GD guys can give you directives about your orgasm (how to masturbate, with or without penetration, naked, dressed, how dressed, complete, ruined... they can control any aspect of your orgasm, with respect of your limits of course)

2) people are allowed to give you instructions starting from the first day of the month, and at the end of each month all rules will be reset and the game will start again

3) will be applied the rule of the first: nobody can give you instructions that goes against previous given instructions for the month (but, of course, they can give you their rules the following month, because at the end of each month all the rules are zeroed)

4) last, but not least, monthly orgasm is not guaranteed, because if at least two females claim your orgasm for them, you have to give it up to them and whish yourself to be more lucky the following month (of course the girls who stole your orgasm must tease you writing jucy reports telling how much they enjoyed your orgasm...)
Ooh, as exciting as this idea seems, it does not appear to be something for me at this point in time.
I do love the rules and prospect of probably never cumming again but I don't feel it click with me.
I'm sorry.
Clothes

Edging Thread Subscription Link

Last orgasm: Dec. 17, 2023

Send me edge-material
BiEmily is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BiEmily for this post: