View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 09:13 AM   #8
Ba-exposer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cstelle View Post
I've tried to develop a similar challenge for myself but it's surprisingly difficult - maybe because I wanted to include the idea of escalation into it. (I wanted each day to be a little tougher than the previous - and I found that I have a really limited imagination... )

Anyway, some random ideas from my notes:

- on every "edging day" bring yourself to the edge one more time than on the previous "edging day" (with a big consequence for going over the top!)
- step out the door (home, office...) with your junk out. You cannot put it away until you are in public space. (The difficulty level can be increased: have an erection, wear a cock ring, edge before opening door, go commando, don't wear a jacket, etc)
- give yourself a daily outdoor erection (or you might even do your edges outdoor?)
- give yourself a daily public indoor erection (elevator, public toilet, library, cinema, public transport....)
- every day take an increasingly daring/naughty selfie outdoor or in a public place (master class: with people in the background)

You inspired me to give it another go. Thanks! Maybe it would work if I simplify it?
Thanks for the ideas! I've added them to the list (some slightly altered). I hope your next attempt will go well!

Always looking for a Mistress or a slave.

Rules and PM/Kik Dares

Likes: Online Exposure, Exhibitionism, Public Nudity, Tasks, Rules, Orgasm Control, Printing out pictures

Limits: Face Pics, Anal, Scat, CBT

Spoiler:
Send MEGA here or on Kik and I have to give you a MEGA link of my nudes
Ba-exposer is offline   Reply With Quote