View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 10:58 AM   #11
SissySlaveEmily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Good. Attach the clips to the bottom of your skirt. Tie ropes to them and run the ropes under your clothes up over your shoulders. Tie it off in front of you. Now take a 30 minute walk outside. Every 10 minutes flip a coin on your phone. Heads nothing happens, tails you’re going to pull the strings to expose your diaper. You’ll generate a random number 1-5 to see how many continuous minutes to leave it exposed.
I did as you said sir and headed out around 10pm. The first time I had to expose my diaper for 3 minutes a couple and a woman walking their dog defiantly saw me but I tried to stay as far away from anyone as I could by changing sides and sometimes hiding between cars. The second time I had to expose my diaper for a minute. This time someone came right towards me as the minute ended I pulled down my skirt about 5 minutes before he passed me but he saw everything and I could hear him laughing. The last time I was lucky and I didn’t have to expose my diaper at all. Thank you very much for the dare and if there is anything else please let me know

Hard limits: family, social suicide, needles.

Toys: dildos, chastity, buttplugs, ball gag, ropes, lots of diapers...

Kik:Screamingemily
SissySlaveEmily is offline   Reply With Quote