Thread: Fiction: The Lake House
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2023, 10:04 AM   #6
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Lake House - Chapter Five

The Lake House

Chapter Five

“Okay”, said Chloë, “I dare you to get into the back again and edge five times, no cumming”.

Compared with her last dare, this one didn’t seem anywhere near as risky. She could stay fully clothed and lay down, hiding her activity. It also meant she could give some attention to her clit that was throbbing and aching to be touched.

She climbed into the back seat, layed down and spread her legs, allowing her fingers to brush gently over her wet, needy lips. “Mmm”.

“Don’t have too much fun, remember, no cumming”.

“Yeah, yeah”, Bethany responded, not caring. She was happy to have the opportunity to give herself some much needed relief, even if she wasn’t able to orgasm. She hitched her already short skirt up, enjoying giving Chloë a performance who was watching her again in the mirror.

Her fingers slowly caressed her lips again before sliding them through her dripping slit. A wave of arousal hit her as she made contact with her throbbing clit, circling it slowly, allowing her body to enjoy the waves of pleasure. She rubbed with eagerness, lifting up her tank top and bra. Her free hand moving to her heavily breathing chest, pinching and tugging at her nipples as she lost herself to the first edge.

By the fifth edge, Bethany was naked on the back seat of the car, fingers deep inside her pussy, flushed in the face and panting heavily. She realised the car was moving slower, “must be off the motorway now”, she thought. She knew she wanted Chloë to be the one exposing herself, to be a desperate, horny mess. All she could think about as she grew in frustration, as her fingers slid across her hard, swollen clit was how she was going to use her new flatmate’s tongue for release. How she would tie her up and fuck her face and tell her what a filthy slut she was. For now though, she enjoyed being watched, knowing it would be building a desperation within Chloë. “Nnngghhh”, she moaned as she pulled her hands away for the last time, completing her dare and feeling the car come to a halt.

“We’re here”, announced Chloë. Bethany laid down naked, panting but scared to move. She was expecting to be in some urban street up north, not wanting to expose herself to all the neighbours.

Bethany could feel Chloë staring at her naked body as she walked around the car in just the black t-shirt she allowed her to wear. Chloë peered through the small back window. Bethany tried to catch her breath and wait for the warmth inside her to subside. Chloë lifted the boot of the car open, “have fun?” she said. Bethany groaned, not wanting to answer and immediately scrambled for her clothes not wanting to be seen by anymore people today.

“Wait, I need to put my clothes on”.

“Take your time”, replied Chloë, “There’s no one around anyway”.

As Bethany sat up redressing, she looked out of the car. All she could make out were trees, as far as her eyes would allow her to see. She opened the door, stepped out, her legs a little shaky from her heavy edging session. In front of her was an old stone, two story cottage. It was weathered and seemed almost derelict and the tall grass that surrounded it told her that it was uncared for. The front door was open and seemed to have been painted white at some point, but you could barely tell. The poorly maintained wood which framed the wonky windows matched the door’s distressed look. There were no other cars outside the house but there were clearly signs of life.

“Where are we?”

“We’re at my friend's country house. It’s in the middle of the woods, isn’t it beautiful?”.

“I guess”, Bethany replied, unsure what to make of it. She’d been brought up and always lived in London. She was unfamiliar with the countryside and had never visited such a remote place before. It made her nervous.

The girls grabbed their clothes which were sprawled around the inside of the car. Chloë slipped on her shorts, flashing Bethany her smooth pussy before they took their luggage from the boot and made their way into the house through the open front door.

Inside the cottage was dim. The natural light mostly blocked out from the surrounding trees. The girls made their way through the entrance hall, passed the stairs through the open doorway to the kitchen straight in front of them. The kitchen was open planned but not modern. There was a small wooden island in the middle and wooden cupboards surrounding the perimeter with cabinets clinging to the surrounding walls. There were three wooden doors. One which they just walked through, one ahead of them that had glass panels. It was open and led to the outside and the final one in the corner of the room.

Chloë switched on the light and grabbed an almost empty bottle of red wine from the fridge.

It wasn’t the interior Bethany was accustomed to. It felt like an old lady’s cottage. But it was clean and felt homely. The island was covered in dented opened beer cans, empty bottles and used glasses as well as plates and bowls which had crumbs and leftover food.

“Not much of a welcome”, Chloë said, “But it’ll do for now as she grabbed two clean glasses and poured her and Bethany a small drink.

The sound of faint music could be heard from the door leading out the back of the house.

“They must all be down by the lake”, Chloë said finishing off her drink.

“Lake?”

“Yeah, there’s a beautiful lake about a quarter of a mile from here. No one goes there, we’re literally in the middle of nowhere. It’s such a nice place to come and just forget about the world”.

Bethany sipped her drink. “It does seem nice”, she lied. In reality she wanted to go back to London where the hustle and bustle of the busy streets made her feel safe.

“Yeah, I’m not sure what the actual house is called, but we all call it The Lake House. Let’s run our luggage upstairs and go join everyone at the lake. Not sure if everyone is here yet, but I’ll introduce you as we meet them”, said Chloë as she made her way to the entrance hall.

The rest of the house was much the same, decorated like it was stuck in a timewarp from the sixties. The girls dropped off their luggage in one of the rooms upstairs that seemed unoccupied and made their way out of the back door. The music that had been playing had stopped. They made their way down a slim dirt track. It wasn’t a purpose made path, more of one forced by heavy use over the years. They pushed their way past tree branches that were in their way before the foliage ended and in front of them was a clearing in which the lake sat.

The lake was not massive, around the size of a couple of sports fields. It had a shallow stream running through it at either end. The lake was surrounded by dense woods and it really did look picturesque in the early evening light which broke through the trees above them, reflecting back off the water. There were two trees that caught Bethany’s eye. One had a rope attached to a tire which was hanging from a long thick branch. The other tree just to the side of them had a couple of red tartan blankets laid out. On one of the blankets lay a couple of large white plastic chest coolers. One filled with half-melted ice and one filled with empty beer bottles and cans. There was also a small stereo boombox which must have been playing the music they heard before. There seemed to be a scribbled sign on it. Chloë picked up the sign.

“Gone to grab more drinks, be back later”.

“Ahh, they must have just left while we were upstairs”, Chloë said as she looked around searching for her friends.

Bethany felt a little disappointed that she would have to wait longer. The anxiety of meeting Chloë’s friends was starting to build but she accepted there was nothing she could do until they returned.

“Fancy a swim”, said Chloë, looking over the beautiful freshwater lake.

Bethany looked across the water. After five hours in a car during the heat of the summer it looked appealing but she stopped, realising she couldn’t. “I didn’t bring anything to wear, you never mentioned swimming”.

“You don’t need to wear anything”, Chloë replied. “Like I said, literally no one ever comes here, it’ll only be my friends, it’s a freshwater lake so we generally swim naked”

Bethany felt unsure. She hadn’t met anyone yet and to meet them completely naked felt a little strange.

“C’mon, I’ve seen you, you have a great body. At least they won’t make fun of you for having small tits”.

Bethany giggled, understanding Chloë’s friends must berate her, even though a C-cup is fairly average. Bethany certainly wasn’t shy about being seen. She didn’t mind if it was strangers or people she didn’t have to interact with. It was knowing however many friends there were would be able to comment and she'd hear their thoughts.

Chloë looked at Bethany. “Here, I’ll go first”. Chloe pulled off Bethany’s black t-shirt and unbuttoned her shorts letting them slide down as she slipped off her trainers. She put her clothes in a neat pile on one of the blankets.

Bethany watched as she saw her new flatmate naked properly for the first time. “Gosh she really is beautiful”, she thought to herself as she grabbed her phone which was nestled in her bra. “How do I take a picture of her without her realising”, she questioned before holding up the phone to her ear.

“I just realised I need to make a quick call”, Bethany said, thinking on her feet as Chloë stood naked in front of her.

“Okay, I’ll just start without you”.

“Hey, just wanted to check everything was okay at the store”, Bethany faked a conversation. In reality she was hitting the shutter button on her phone, making sure the lens was pointed at her nude flatmate. “Mmmhmm”, “yep, I see”, Bethany continued the charade.

As Chloë entered the water Bethany looked down at her phone to see if she had managed to get any good pictures. “Amazing”, she thought to herself as she scrolled through her photo roll and could clearly make out her flatmate butt naked, face and all.

“C’mon”, shouted Chloë, looking childishly innocent, oblivious to the deception that was taking place.

“Yeah, yeah, coming now”, Bethany shouted as she pulled her tank top over her head, unclipped her bra and slid out of her skirt. Still messing around on her phone, Bethany realised she had no signal to upload the photos to her Dropbox. “Damn”, she thought as she made her way over to place her clothes next to Chloë’s. She discreetly searched around her flatmate’s garments looking for her phone. “Got it”. She opened up the home screen and couldn’t believe her luck. “No passcode, stupid bitch”. She searched for contacts and was about to take a photo so she had them for later when she heard footsteps behind her. She closed both phones and stood up, turning around to see Chloë’s naked wet body looking at her. “Shit, had she seen?”

Chloë leaned down towards the blankets.

Shit, shit”, Bethany thought.

But Chloë didn’t reach for her phone, she turned on the boombox which began playing dance music from the nineties.

Chloë turned back towards Bethany smiling and took her hand. “The water isn’t too cold at all, you’ll love it”.

Phew, got away with it”, Bethany thought. “I can come back to her phone later, it’ll be easy now I know she doesn’t have a passcode. Get her drunk, let her fall asleep. I can spend all night looking through it. I bet she has photos of her and her boyfriend on there too. I’m sure she wouldn’t want them to be shared with her parents”. Bethany continued plotting in her head as Chloë led her into the water.

“Watch out, it gets steeper in a sec, I hope you can swim?”

As the mud beneath her toes squelched and the water rose up to her knees, Bethany couldn’t take her mind off Chloë’s naked body and how it was soon to belong to her. “Such a beautiful round butt, nice tits and neat little pussy, all to be mine to use how I want” she thought to herself as the ground below her disappeared and she found herself swimming in the clear blue water.

The two girls had fun in the lake; splashing each other, racing from one end of the lake to the other, even swinging from the tire and seeing who could land furthest into the water. As time went on the sky darkened slightly, both from the setting sun and also black heavy clouds. Both girls are oblivious to the subtle changing environment. As they were in the middle of a game of ‘you’re it’, the heavens opened and rain began pouring down on the lake.

Bethany had Chloë in a predicament. She had both her feet in her hands and wasn’t letting go as Chloë kept herself afloat on her back, flailing with her arms. She enjoyed having control and watching her new flatmate wriggle around in the water not being able to get herself loose from her clutches as she made teasing comments about Chloë’s spread open pussy.

“Huh, I wonder where my friends got to? They should have been back by now”, Chloe said.

Bethany held on. “Don’t try to distract me while I got you where I want you”, she laughed, before letting go realising there was a sense of worry across Chloë’s face.

“It’s raining, anyway, maybe we should go back inside”, Chloë suggested.

“Yeah, okay, maybe your friends saw the rain and stayed in the house?”

“Yeah maybe”, Chloë responded with an unsure expression on her face.

The naked girls swam to the edge of the lake before walking out and heading over to the blankets by the tree.

“Something’s wrong”, said Chloë in an uneasy voice.

“What?” said Bethany, feeling her heart race increase and the cold air hit her naked body.

“There's no music, someone has been over here. Did you see anything?”

“No, nothing”, Bethany replied, beginning to worry at Chloë’s concern.

“Fuck”, our clothes”, Chloë said loudly.

Bethany looked down to see the blanket their clothes were on had gone. Only the blanket with the radio and coolers remained. “Huh? Your friends maybe?”

“No way, they wouldn’t do this, they’re not the type. We would have heard them anyway”.

Bethany knew Chloë was right. If a group of people had come anywhere near the lake they would have heard. “What do we do?” Bethany asked, looking at her naked housemate who was now covering herself with her arms.

“We need to head back to The Lake House, and fast. Hopefully my friends are there, like you said.

“Okay, let's go”, agreed Bethany, covering herself up, mirroring Chloë. “I’m feeling freaked out”.

“Me too”.

The two naked girls made their way into the woods. Their bare feet followed the now slippery, muddy path. Unable to see where they were going. The sky was black. The cool air brushing their naked skin. Chloë led the way. Bethany trailing behind. Her mind focused on getting back. Her heart racing, her breaths getting deeper.

“Fuck, did you hear that?”, Whispered Chloë.

“No, what was it?”

“Footsteps”.

“Where?”.

“Behind us”.

Bethany felt a sinking feeling in her stomach. Something bad was going on.

CRACK.

“Oh shit, I heard that”. Bethany said quietly. The sound of a twig snapping behind them.

“Me too, run”.

The girls picked up their pace. Their bare feet slipping and sliding in the mud. Bethany prayed with every step that her foot would stabilise in the mud. One step didn’t land well. She slipped. Her hands broke her fall. She clambered her way back onto her feet. Her feet, hands and body, coated in mud.

“Fuck, keep up”, Chloë said panicked.

“I’m trying", the reply, breathy.

Then it was Chloë’s turn to misstep. She slipped and slid in the watery mud. Bethany caught up. She grabbed Chloë’s arms, helping her to her feet.

“Fuck”, Chloë fell again.

Bethany stopped to help.

“Don’t stop, I’m fine. I’m right behind you, The house is just ahead”.

Bethany looked up. She was now leading the charge to safety. She can see the glow from the lights of the house. Her heart, hammering in her chest. Her lungs, burning to get oxygen.

“Head for the kitchen”, Chloë called out.

Bethany saw the house. She b-lined for the kitchen door.

“The basement, in the kitchen. It’s the most secure door in the house. We’ll be safe there”. Chloë called out more instructions from behind.

The basement?” Bethany thought as she reminded herself of the kitchen layout. Her mind was more focused on not wanting to get caught, raped, killed by the sicko chasing them.

“I’m right behind you”, Chloë said, gasping deeply from behind.

Bethany made it into the house. Her muddy footprints left a trail behind her. She bolted to the door in the corner of the kitchen. “Only one door it can be”, she thought. She pulled the bolt on the outside. Opened the door. “Ladders”. She turned around lowering herself down the metal rungs into the pitch black of the basement. She saw Chloë running for the kitchen door, fear in her eyes. She lowered herself completely, her muddy feet on the concrete floor. She prayed Chloë would make it. She looked up at the door, waiting. Her heart thumping, her eyes scared wide.

She saw a pair of hands reach over the threshold of the door above. They were clutching at the ladder. “Chloë?” she hoped. The ladder lifted off the floor. Dragged away, up and out of the doorframe. The door slammed shut. The sound of the bolt being locked. Bethany, now trapped, cold, naked, alone and unable to see a thing.

“Chloë!” She screamed. Her eyes darted for answers. “Chloë!” She wailed again, trying to get her breath back, trying not to cry. Trying not to think the worst. Trying not to think that whatever is happening to Chloë, that she would be next.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: