View Single Post
Old 10-03-2020, 08:51 AM   #4899
Bustmyblueballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Now that we have some more members, roll a standard dice (d6). Complete the spoiler. Bunnies roll twice.

1:
Spoiler:
100 with a wooden spoon

2:
Spoiler:
200 medium punches as fast as you can

3:
Spoiler:
100 with a full water bottle

4:
Spoiler:
Put an apple or a rock in a sock. Swing it between your legs to hit your balls 75 times.

5:
Spoiler:
Place your balls on a table and tape your cock out of the way. Hold a heavy book at nipple height and drop it on your balls 25 times.

6:
Spoiler:
Complete all other spoilers.
I got a 1 and a 6 and doubled them because i wasnt sure if bunnies would have to double, i always assume just to be safe.

The wooden spoon as just a warm up
The punches were kind of exhausting and very hard to do because there were 400 of them to do. I had to pause multiple times. It was really hard to keep the pace and count.
The full water bottle was not fun either after doing 400 punches.
For the sock i didnt have an apple so i used a potato. Its really hard to aim doing this and you never know how the blow is gona land. These are difficult and kinda shocking at times.
Finally the 50 book drops. I cant get these to work. My balls wont stick out far enough for it to land most of the time. I did all 50 but only some of them fully landed, the rest were sorta deflected or unable to make full contact.

Im not sure what to do about the book drops since I cant seem to target my balls properly. Maybe that's just how book drops are?

But on to the next one I guess.
Bustmyblueballs is offline   Reply With Quote