View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 05:52 PM   #71
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessAwful View Post
Happened to come across your blog post it was rather good. I feel like these are relevant now:
  • Having done some daring and getting dared, which way do you lean more in terms of dom/sub?
    If I had to say at this moment I would say sub but only because I've had more experience in experimenting with that side. And I'm still as of yet unsure of wether I enjoy giving tasks because of the creative challenge or because of the more dominant quality.
  • Most entertaining task you've done?
    Umm yikes that's a hard one to answer. so many good ones to choose from. I think I would say a predicament bondage one I have done because I enjoyed at having to choose in what way I would suffer. I guess I really enjoyed the mental aspect of it.
  • Favorite task you've come up with yourself?
    I think that would have to be an exercise dare I gave someone ( not going to say who) but they were in pretty good physical condition already and in their likes was edging and they also had a toy that was a fleshlight. So I had them tape the fleshlight upright on the floor and then have a bowl filled with ice water about 6 inches away. they then had to assume the push up position and do push ups in a way that each time they did one wouldbe a thrust into the fleshlight.
    they would do this until they edged. then they had to shuffle over to the bowl while remaining in position. then they had to do 5 pushups in a way that each one would immerse their genitals in the ice water. Then they had to go back to the fleshlight and continue the cycle until their arms gave out. Afterwards they had 5 minutes of rest before they got to do push ups again with the fleshlight but this time they were allowed to orgasm.
  • Favorite kink?
um so far I'd say predicament bondage even though I've really only tried one task involving it. But I also really just enjoy bondage in general.

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote