View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 11:11 AM   #17
jehoftm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
Put your glass dildo into the freezer.

Vibe your clit for 5 min and lay it on a hard surface. Take a rubber band, put your dildo in your ass and snap your clit 5 times on the hard surface. Fuck yourself for 5 minutes,do 5 snaps again and to warm you back up. Take tigerbakm to your pussy and clit.
I did this last night and DAMN I was right to be excited, it was intense! Getting my clit all sensitive and then snapping it... cruel! It's only just about long enough to lay on the table I had to use, so all 10 total snaps all had to hit the head directly which I don't normally do since it's so much more painful. I love the temperature play too, I only wish the glass held its temperature for longer so it still felt bracingly cold all the way through! And then the intense heat of the tiger balm to top it all off... really excellent, thank you

I've never tried an ice dildo before, but I've heard you can make them by filling a condom with water, tying it off and freezing it. I might give it a go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
50 scrubs of my pussy with a coarse bristled brush
50 scrubs to my clit followed by Rub chilli oil on my clit
I did these this morning along with the stretch dare from luckee101 before getting up, and I was surprised at how much my clit was still sore from yesterday. Nice and red and sensitive to begin the day! Plus the burn had just started to kick in when I started luckee's stretch dare below

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckee101 View Post
Heres another set
15 minutes with my inflatable plug in my pussy, pumped to your liking (1-8) - 5
15 minutes with my inflatable plug in my pussy, pumped to your liking (1-8) - 8
5 full, long thrusts with my giant dildo
I'm writing this literally as I do it, about halfway through the first 15... it takes about 5 minutes to warm up to 5 pumps, I go as full as I can and wait for my pussy to adjust before I pump more. The burn on my clit from Cephren's is really adding to the fun too.

8 is such a stretch, it hurts very much! It pushes on all my nearby organs as well, so I can feel it in my ass and bladder, not just my pussy. It's gonna be a very very long 15 minutes.

Okay, it wasnt as bad as I feared, it settled to uncomfortable but tolerable about halfway through. Lastly, the big dildo. It doesnt hurt inside as much anymore, but still the ring of muscle at the entrance very much. I need to work on that!

Thank you for the dares everyone! I'll be doing kindness' at the end of the week when I'm allowed to cum
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote