View Single Post
Old 11-25-2020, 09:00 PM   #163
Darechick19

It's what I've become - The next time I wear pants to work I will write "piss slut" on both legs. No one but my will know it's there, but every time I go to the bathroom I will see it and know what I've become.

I don’t know quite what to say about this. It was exactly as you described. Nobody knew but me. And I couldn’t help but think about it all day.

The body writing ones are really weird like that.

Smells like cum
I will snorr your cum in my nose. This way I can smell your cum until the bedtime. That means I may not clean my nose (I may clean my face, but not inside of my nose) before end of that day, I will receive the cupon. (if you give the cupon in the morning, I must wear your cum all day in my nose)

I can’t believe he did this one. Ugh.

Gave him a BJ onto a plate. I had to try like 5 times to actually do it. Kept wimping out. It was … gross going in. Got all over me. I felt it up in my nose. It was cum. Drained out quick. I could feel it in the back of my throat.

I didn’t smell it all day, but it was nasty. He laughed the whole time. Asshole :P

Bikini Car Wash: Like it says. You either wash his car in a bikini or take it through a car wash wearing only a bikini.

He had me wash his car. It was humiliating lol. Got into my bikini. Could feel him leer at me. Drove to car wash. Thankfully basically nobody there, but people were driving by to get to the MacDonalds next-door. I felt so naked. Took a long time. Kept hiding behind the car. Suds everywhere.
Darechick19 is offline   Reply With Quote