View Single Post
Old 11-19-2020, 07:04 AM   #151
Luthor
getDare Sweetheart

Wow! 8/10 of my last post have already been used! Your reports are great.

Here's some more:

Cumming:
  • Just Keep Blowing: I will give you a blow job, but will go as slowly as possibility to maximize the blow job time.
  • Hungry for Cum: For the next 24 hours, before I eat, I will ask if you'd like to add cum. If you accept, I will wait until we have added the cum to eat/drink. If you want a blowjob, I will give one. I will fully drink/eat anything you've cum on.
  • Tasty Cum: You can cum into my mouth (with a BJ, if you want). I will keep it in my mouth, not swallowing until you ask me a question.

Exhibition:
  • Clothing Delivery: I will go outside the front door, take off my clothes outside and put everything inside (clothes, phone, keys), then lock and close the door. I will stay outside until you let me in. (not around family, work, or COVID risk)
  • Model, now: I will close my eyes, stay still, and allow you to add/remove clothing as you wish. I will help dress/undress as you ask, but will not open my eyes or take a step in any direction until you're done. I will only make adjustments to keep it the way you set it (only cover things you moved to cover, uncover things you uncovered). I will ask before it is time to change (e.g: bedtime, special event). If you tell me I can't, I will continue and wait until the next time to change before asking again.
  • A Self-Tied Karada: I will tie myself into a karada (rope harness) wearing only panties and a butt plug. You are free to make adjustments or tie it yourself. I will keep it on until it is time to change, then ask you if I can remove it. If you tell me I can't, i will continue and wait until it is the next time to change before ask again.

Pee:
  • Pee Enhanced Wardrobe: For 72 hours, I will only wear clothing (and underwear) that has had 1 cup of your pee added since washing. My clothes come off when you hand me this. You agree to pee as needed for me to add it to my clothes.
  • My panties, your pee: I offer some panties to be soaked in your pee. For the next week, I will wear these panties unless you ask me not to.
  • Pee, later: I hold my pee until you give me permission to pee. When you give me permission, I will pee on the spot. I will not take another step until I've succeeded. (as long as not around family, work, or COVID risk)

Likes: Orgasm Control, Edging, Teasing, Denial, Bondage & Self Bondage, Hypnosis & Mind Control
Limits: Pictures/Video, Public, Exposure
Luthor is offline   Reply With Quote