View Single Post
Old 10-14-2021, 10:46 AM   #29
Tanya-Rose

Default My best fantasy

When I walk in the door, you slide a gag in my mouth - silencing any protests. Silencing anything but my needy whimpers and moans as you start. You strip off my clothes and take me to the bed. I lay spread eagle on it and you bind my arms and legs to the four corners of the bed. I follow you around the room with my eyes as you show me two fully charged lush vibes.
You explain how these will go inside me, and will be switched out so I always have a fully charged one inside of me. I whimper in anticipation that is almost fearful - but I am so excited. You set the vibes down and sit beside me. You start playing with my nipples and ignore my disappointment that you didn't start further down. I don't get to have control anymore - you get to play with me like I was your little fuck toy - because that's what I am.
You play with my nipples gor what feels like forever. You pinch them and pull them, suck them and bite them. You give them little flicks and slaps and smile at my reactions as I try to beg you to touch my clit. But that's what the gag is for - because I don't get to control where or when I am touched, and your only goal is to drive me crazy with need.

Eventually you give my nipples a parting squeeze and put clamps on them. You grin at my wriggled, and finally. FINALLY, dip your hand to my cunt. You stroke my clit with one finger - barely applying any pressure. When I wiggle down to get you to press harder, you move your hand back. Slow, slow strokes directly on my clit - pulling the hood back and stroking, stroking, stroking. Never enough to bring me to an edge, let alone gull orgasm - just enough to have me dripping.

When you judge me aroused enough, you turn on the first vibe and press it into my cunt until it rests behind my g-spot. Then you get up and move to a chair at the foot of the bed and pull out the control.

I can feel the vibe inside of me and I can't help clenching down on it as if it will help me cum. It won't, because I can't cum from Internal stimulation - and you know that. You know that the only thing that will make me come is my clit - and you don't have any intention of letting that happen. I grind against the air to try to get you to touch me, or start the vibe - anything!

Then there is that glorious beep that signals you have control of the vibe and I whine happily as you turn it on.

I feel like I can hear the vibe all of the way from my cunt, and it's already so good. Part of my brain knows I can't come from this, but it doesn't stop me from trying. As you as with the controls, I can't stop squirming, as though I will magically find that spot that can get me off. You tell me what a good sub I am, and how wet I am getting from being so hopeless, and I swear I melt. I whine and go back to moaning.

Sometimes you shut the vibe off, and I feel like a puppy at how bereft I feel without pleasure. You laugh at me and turn the vibe back on when you feel like it. Sometimes, when the vibe is turned low, you get up and stroke my clit. Sometimes you slap it. Sometimes you flick it. And it feels so good I want to beg you to keep going - that I'll do anything you want - but you just grin and walk back to your chair.

Hours go by and I am lying in a puddle. You want to fuck me, bit the vibe is in my cagina so that just leaves my ass. I whine in anticipation and frustration.

You maneuver me so you can reach my ass and you start stretching me out. I fuck myself onto your fingers, desperate for any stimulation. I am still hoping that I will somehow cum, and I am so excited by not knowing if I will. When you have me stretched enough, you fuck me. You finish, but I don't. Then you tie me back up and stick a plug in my ass and leave to clean up.

You don't come back for a while, doibg whatever is more important than me. The vibe is still going and I am still hopelessly grinding and humping the air. The plug makes it better and worse, and I could cry at how frustrated I am.

When you're ready for bed, you untie me and tie my hands behind my back before switching out the vibe. I beg with my eyes but you just pat my cheek and say I am a good sub. I would do anything for you. You pull my vibe out to fuck my vagina, but then it goes back in when you go to sleep and I am left trying to ignore it enough to go to sleep.

Pain/pleasure, semi-public, spanking, power-exchange/no control, orgasm control/denial, teasing, bondage, DDlg, kittenplay, anal

Too much pain, too long of tasks

scat, pee, ingestion of bodily fluids, lines, illegal, unsafe, face, toothpaste/food IN vagina, menstrual period, getting caught, face or identification

Required to do any dares

KIK - Tanyarose666
Tumblr - aroseinwinter

Full Updating List of Likes, Limits, and Information
Tanya-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote