MasterBilly

Benidorm
List of characters:
Steve Jones - Main character
Pete Anderson - Steve’s friend
Emma - Scottish lesbian
Stacy - Small Scottish girl
Abby - Smaller Scottish girl

The following evening me and Pete were getting ready to go out, we had hardly spoken at all throughout the day. Once the girls left the previous evening we had a blazing row, but I think we both knew that neither of us were really to blame. We had been sexually abused by three stronger people, the fact that we were men and they were women did not alter that. We could have gone to the police but on what grounds, we had agreed to the terms before we started. Also did we really want all that video evidence played back before Spanish Court? We would be a laughing stock! God help us if our friends back home ever found out about it!

We had been set up though, we both agreed on that. The way the girls worked together they had clearly done it before to some other poor, unsuspecting lads.

There was a knock at the door, Pete was adjusting his watch so I went to answer it. It was Abby and Stacy, no Emma.

"What.... do...y..y..you want?" I stammered.

Stacy pushed me back and she and Abby entered the room, locking the door behind them.

"We've come to pay you back for yesterday," Stacy stated. Me and Pete exchanged glances of dread.

"What do you mean?" asked Pete, clearly trying to keep the nervousness out of his voice.

"You two did really well yesterday," replied Stacy unbuttoning her blouse as she spoke. "You took on two professional wrestlers. Me and Abby pushed you much further than we thought we could and you two took it all on the chin with no complaints, so tonight we have going to pay you back. "We watched as the pair of them stripped naked in front of us. Once they were both nude they wrapped their arms around each other so that their tits were squashed up and then gave each other a soppy wet kiss on the lips. I now had an erection!

I was still highly suspicious and did not trust them one bit, but when Stacy grabbed a pillow off my bed and threw it on the floor in front of me and knelt down and started undoing my flies, I was certainly not going to stop her.

Giving blowjobs is an art and as an artist I would say that Stacy rated somewhere between Michelangelo and Picasso, she was superb. Far better than the previous two blowjobs that I had received (the one from Pete last night did not count), she knew exactly what to do with her tongue, teeth, lips and saliva. I am usually quiet during such activities but on this occasion Stacy had me moaning and groaning with pleasure throughout. I did not know it then, but that would be the best blowjob that I would ever receive in my life. When I did cum Stacy sucked every drop out of me, disappointingly she went across to the sink to spit it out. Whilst she was washing her mouth I stood there panting and watching Pete, it was clear from the expression on his face that he was receiving a similar quality blowjob from Abby and he was not far behind me in ejaculating.

"Oh my god mate that was wonderful," he said to me as Abby went off to the sink with a mouth full of semen. We both stood there like idiot with our knobs sticking out horizontally as Stacy came back in and started dressing.

"Are you two going to pull your pants up or are you going to stay like that all night?"

Feeling stupid we both started to dress, before watching a naked Abby walked back across the floor and dressing herself. There is always something sad about watching a girl getting dressed, especially that bit when they pull their knickers up.

They then walked over to the door in silence and walked out leaving the door wide open. They had both been totally expressionless and silent during dressing and completely ignored us both as they left. It was all very strange.

"See you both later sometime," I called after them lamely.

"See you both later sometime. You burk!" Pete said to me shaking his head.
MasterBilly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MasterBilly for this post: