Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #38
FLCL

Chapter 11

Looking out of the closet, I saw Rachel pointing her phone's camera at us and smiling. Lindsay leaped from the closet and chased Rachel into the kitchen. Before I had a chance to follow, I heard a loud crash. I emerged from the closet to find Rachel on her back and Lindsay straddling her. The rest of the girls appeared behind me.

Rachel was laughing and waving her phone above her head in an attempt to keep Lindsay from taking it. I couldn't bring myself to interfere; the sight of Lindsay naked, straddling Rachel and lunging for the phone was just too enjoyable. Lindsay's tits kept rubbing against Rachel's face, causing Rachel to giggle and squirm.

Rachel tried to embarrass Lindsay into letting her go, "Get off me you lesbo!" Lindsay didn't give up and eventually she wrestled the phone away from Rachel. She took the phone to the opposite corner of the room and spent a few seconds fiddling with it. Then she glared at Rachel, "You are such a bitch!"

"Oh calm down," replied Rachel, "I wasn't going to do anything with them."

Lindsay handed the phone back to Rachel after deleting the pictures and told her, "No more pictures."

"Fine," Rachel replied.

After that, we all returned to the living room. Dakota rolled a 3, took her sips, and removed her socks. Sarah and Lindsay both rolled ones and each took her sip. Brittany rolled 2 and sipped her drink.

On my turn, I rolled a 5. I was so excited. I wanted to make the perfect dare that would fully embarrass all the girls at once. Then it came to me, "I dare all of you to do your Spice Girls dance naked!"

Growing up, the girls had always choreographed dance routines and made me or my parents or whoever watch them. These routines were usually designed to be more humorous than anything. I knew they all remembered this one because they had all been reminiscing about it just the week before.

"We can't do it without Marie," protested Sarah.

"It's a dare, you have to do it," I returned. "I guess you'll have to pretend she's dancing with you."

"Where are we going to find the music?" asked Brittany.

"Uh, have you heard of the internet?" I answered.

It took me a minute, but before long I found the right song on YouTube. Rachel, Dakota, Sarah, and Brittany all stripped naked. Watching these girls disrobe was a beautiful sight. Thirty seconds later my living room was full of naked teenagers.

"Wow, no tan lines," I commented on Sarah's body. I was surprised to see her blush; she always seemed so confident. I looked around at all the girls bodies. They were so sexy. If I had to chose, I'd say Sarah was the hottest by textbook definition. But I found myself drawn to Lindsay. Even though I had already seen her naked, I wanted more of her.
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote