Thread: Fiction: My Sister's Friends
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #32
FLCL

I'm back! Skinny dipping with my lady was great (no leeches, thank God). I hope I didn't keep any of you waiting too long. Well, without further ado, let's get back to business.

Chapter 10

The closet in question was a tiny closet in a hallway near the front door. It was mainly a place to hang coats and there was hardly room for two people to fit in it. Lindsay stepped in first and then I squeezed in with her. My hard penis brushed against the back of her hand as I entered the closet, but we managed to stand in a way that we weren't touching one another.

"Have fun you two!" laughed Rachel and closed the door. Lindsay and I didn't move or say anything for a little bit. I was nervous, wondering what she was thinking. I had to do something, so I reached over and rubbed her arm once from her shoulder down to her elbow. That was all it took. Lindsay threw her arms around my neck and started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her naked body against mine.

It was pure ecstasy. Her skin was so soft and warm against mine. My whole body tingled and my erection throbbed. I ran my hands up and down her back. Then, I placed both hands on her ass and forced my tongue into her mouth. Her body collapsed against mine, writhing in pleasure. When she regained her balance, she wrapped her left leg around my right. I slid my left hand around to the front of her body and down between her legs.

Her entire crotch was wet. As soon as I touched her, she threw her head back and moaned. With my middle finger, I parted her vagina and felt the warm, soaking wet paradise. Her entire body quivered. She raised her head and pressed her cheek against mine. Then she took her right hand from the back of my neck, ran her fingers down the length of my body, and wrapped them around my stiff dick.

"Oh my god, I love your dick," she gasped. I locked my mouth with hers and began stroking her clit, causing her to pump my cock. We were both writhing, pulling our bodies into one another, and making noises of exasperated ecstasy. We were both so pleased with this moment, the sexual highlight of our lives, that we didn't even stop when the door opened. We kept going, pressing our bodies against one another, savoring every ounce of pleasure.

Both of us opened our eyes at the same time. We stared into one another, smiles ear to ear, still fondling each other. Lindsay turned her head to see who had opened the door and her expression turned to horror. She screamed, "She's taking pictures!"
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote