View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 03:13 PM   #104
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Well done with my last one, I enjoyed reading your report. This time, why don't you try a nude sunbathing in your back garden for 5 minutes, set a timer before you start and during the sunbathe you are not allowed to look at the timer until you think 5 mins has passed if it hasn't you need to restart until you lay for more than 5 mins
I’ve completed this dare, just now. I decided to do 5 minutes laying on my back and 5 minutes on my front. My yard is pretty private so I didn’t feel too worried about being seen. The sun on my skin felt pretty nice and being nude wasn’t bad.

I just saw your other dare and will likely be trying that tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotMe237 View Post

I think leaving them at home is much more exciting. I think you'll get a thrill being so far away from any clothing
Fair enough! I agree that this will make it more thrilling. I will do this late tonight and let you know how it goes.

Please keep the dares coming. I’ve noticed most of them are centered around public nudity and masturbation which I have enjoyed, but also don’t be afraid to try and dare me to do other stuff. I’m willing to try pretty much anything, as long as it’s not in my limits. If I don’t like something, I never have to do it again so may as well try it at least once.

Also, for anybody on this thread: feel free to head over to my AMA as well and ask me any questions you may have. I’ve really been enjoying doing these dares and answering

19 F

Likes: forced nudity. Masturbation. Orgasm control. Edging. anal, pee, light exposure

Limits: anything illegal, extreme exposure. Pain (needles) Photos or videos.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote