Thread: Fiction: Lockdown Slut
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 04:49 PM   #13
Kenzee

Default Lockdown Slut - Chapter Eight Point Five

Rebecca reached down along the front flat panel of the device and found the large switch and flipped it on. She felt a little rumble down below, but nothing more than that. Remembering the instructions, she located the dial and moved it clockwise. The vibrations sped up and grew in intensity. She found a nice spot where everything was pleasurable and tolerable. It felt very odd to have something up her bum and vibrating. It’s a little odd, but I’m actually enjoying this toy in my bum, she thought. I’ve never played with it before, but now… Now I just might have to do this more often!

Rebecca sat on the machine, twisting her nipnips as she slowly got towards the edge. Her ministrations got more aggressive as she hit her limit, unable to summit the boundary blocking her from having an orgasm. That damn witch’s curse is still on me, Rebecca thought.

Mmm, if only that were the case, love, Mommy said. How do you think a sex-witch gets powers?

Uhh, I’m gonna say… it’s through… sexual interactions?
Rebecca thought. The pleasure coursing through her made it hard to think straight. Rebecca made her mind up at that moment, and reached down with her hand and started to stimulate her clit, to the best of her ability. It was hard for her, as her hips bucked wildly on the buzzing sybian below.

Correct. Specifically orgasms. But orgasms are such fleeting things. A big power spike, but you can only have so many. Even worse if you’re draining energy from a male. But, I’ll let you in on a little sex-witch secret, since you’ve mostly behaved. You can slowly acquire energy from someone who is held on the edge. You just have to keep siphoning the energy so that the little sex battery can never orgasm. But I’m sure you already know first hand how that feels, Mommy said.

“Ugh, Yes Mommy. Please Mommy, can I cum? Pretty please?” Rebecca asked. Her hips were wildinly out of control at this point, grinding away at what ever added resistance they could find. Her hand was furiously mashing her love button, but it was all for naught as she stayed on-top of the razor’s edge of an orgasm.

You’re so cute, my little slut, Mommy said. But I think we need to work on your skills. They are rather lacking. We want to impress Mr. Bigcocked Delivery Man tomorrow, don’t we?

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kenzee for this post: