View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 03:06 AM   #27
sluttymeowmeow

When we met I had longish black hair. But his experience with slaves was that they did best in very short haircuts. Hair is a vanity and an attachment that slaves shouldn't have. There was something extremely submissive and humiliating for a slave pressing her chin to chest and accepting his clippers gnawing off her pride and joy...it kept slaves in their place. When they stood up with hair tumbling down and felt the damage, they began to understand that he owned them and could do whatever pleased with them. This matched my hair shave fetish as well.

Very short haircuts seemed to accentuate and draw out their submission. Besides it was so much fun chopping off their long pretty locks while they cried. Not a single one ever refused him. Every slave he'd had was kept in a buzzcut - occasionally he might let it grow out a bit just so he could shave it unceremoniously off. Their tears and begging only egged him on. Afterwards he'd fuck their tearful bald head, then their butt, and finally their sopping wet cunts.

I was very excited about this. He wanted to arouse me further he wanted to make it a surprise. The first time he shaved me, I was confused when he brought out clippers and scissors. I thought perhaps he wanted me to give him a haircut but my arms were firmly bound down.

"Today is haircut day.....for you," he told me. He liked to help take care of his possession sometimes. He bathed me every night, taking special care to scrub down my unreleased nether regions. Once a week he applied hot wax from mound to rosebud so that I was completely bare down there. So I thought maybe this haircut was part of the way he groomed me. He slapped my face hard. Daddy picked up the clippers - clippers! It had been a while. He pressed my chin to chest and began using the guard less clippers to shave me down. But I was also so wet. I moaned in sexual desperation and Daddy laughed.

He made quick work of the sides with his horrible clippers. How much damage they could wrought in such a short time! He stopped with my back and sides shaved off but the top still long. He untied me and took me over his lap for a very hard spanking. Then he pressed me into a kneel on my stinging red ass and shoved his swollen cock down my throat while he made quick work of shaving off the top still using the guard less clippers! He then pinned me onto the bed and fucked me very roughly. He even let me cum and when I did it was so intense I saw stars.

Every other Sunday like clockwork I had to set up the chair and bring him the supplies and ask him to shave me like the bald slut slave I was. After two weeks, my buzz was maybe a 2. There was no need to cut it so often. Except that he just loved putting me in my place by shaving off even that quarter inch I'd managed to grow. Some were down to the skin with a razor. he called those the 'baldy'. Being completely bald as compared to a 0 buzz actually made me even more submissive and pathetic. I walked around in my hairless head with a constantly pounding engorged cunt. Once I said how humiliating it was, "I bet you are," he replied. "I bet this baldy will help you remember your place every time you feel the wind against your bare head and every time you see yourself in the mirror." It would be so humiliating.

"In fact, I'm gonna keep you in a bald head for the foreseeable future," he told me. "To help you keep in touch with your slavehood." I was so aroused at being given my 0 shave and then unceremoniously being shaved all the way down ..it almost felt like I was gonna wet myself.

"Yes Daddy," I said. "Please will you fuck me?"

"You're such a pathetic whore... Look at you getting so aroused at being shaved bald," he said. But he obliged and shoved his big cock up my ass and I came from anal... That's how desperate I was. He finished up by pulling me ass up over a chair and giving me a hard spanking and then giving me a hug on his lap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluttymeowmeow View Post
I have had a new owner for a while now. He is 35 and a daddy dom. He had recently moved to my city as part of a temporary posting. He is biracial, tall with a muscular dad bod. A circumcised, girthy cock. He likes choosing my clothes and likes the clothing rules list I made for slutty slaves. He loves making me wear short dresses with crotchless tights. I must cook and eat healthy meals. No junk food, no alcohol, certainly no drugs. I must exercise 6x a week in our gym. We met in the laundry room of our apartment complex. He saw me reading nasty smut, and we got talking. I'm expected to be ready to service Daddy at any time. Being in service to him is so deeply satisfying. I love being his pathetic little whore. When I break rules I get swift discipline no ifs ands or buts. This always involves spanking. I'm inherently deeply slutty. I love giving him head. I love directly bringing him so much pleasure. I belong on my knees for him.

Last edited by sluttymeowmeow; 02-11-2024 at 03:18 AM.
sluttymeowmeow is offline   Reply With Quote