View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 09:39 AM   #1
rafcioo

Male 21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

21/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

I am 20 years old male slave from the UK living in London. I am single and live in a shared accommodation in a single room. I am willing to commit 100% to you as a slave. My few years of experience in BDSM taught me why I love being a slave. Being humiliated and degraded is only a part of the general thrill of giving control over some significant parts of your life to someone superior.

I am looking for someone in similar timezone, also would be great if based in London, after some time I would love to try it in person. But it's not necessary.

I don’t have a determinate list of kinks, I want to try and learn new stuff. So I want a creative Mistress/Master. If you will just order me to slap my dick for an hour I will probably get bored. I’m not into cum sessions, I want a proper relationship.

My big fantasy is to give my Owner control over my body (it's not something you have to fulfill). I loved the idea of food control, but also dream about body modification like piercings. I don’t have any now (but i used to do) and would love my owner to choose which ones I should do. (Some limits apply especially with facial piercings, but I’m quite flexible and for the great Mistress/Master can do a lot).

Recently, I am also turned on by puppy play and sissification. I have girly clothes and collars. If you are especially into that, I might be a good puppy to train from scratch. But definitely, I can do any sort of play as long as it's dynamic and I feel like a proper slave.

I'm not looking for one time wankers or ppl who just want photos upon request. I am looking for something more creative and thrilling than anal play (i really don't like it). I have my vanilla life but that doesn't mean I won't be responsive. If both ppl care then there should not be any problem with arranging the play sessions.

If you are interested or would like to find out more, write a few paragraphs about yourself and send it to me. my kik is nerdsluut, if you prefer emails DM me for one.
Kik: slavishnerd

Loves: proper slavery (the rest is just to add some twist)
Likes: body writing, corner time, collaring, animal play, body modification, humiliation, chastity, medium pain, feminisation, dehumanization (not using first-person pronoun etc.), objectification, behaviour modification, hidden public or public,
Can try: diapers, enemas, duct tape, makeup, corset training.
Dislikes: pee, anal, poo, tedious
Limits: family, criminal, blackmail, social suicide