View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 09:53 PM   #62
edgeofmyclit
getDare's Tease

Location: Back and forth between Earth and my home planet Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Yes it is quite satisfying to read all this. You have my permission to cum. Like I said, normal girl orgasm as much as you like until you are satisfied. Only requirement is headphone, gag and earplugs so you can see, hear, and say nothing. I am expecting a good report from you as well. Don't let me down.
I was already naked from my shower so I found an hour of white music and plugged in. I then gagged myself with my old underwear and tied the blindfold securely. It felt strange to touch myself like this. It kinda added to the urgency.

Not seeing or hearing made sensations more intense. My cit calmed down so it felt nice when I got to touch it.

I worked myself up slowly, letting my legs twitch as much as they wanted. There was a temptation to go hard and fast but I really wanted to savour this. I strokes both sides of my clit making sure to linger on the head occasionally.

As my orgasm approached I panted hard only able to breathe through my nose. Thankfully the gag muffled my whimpers and yelps as I started a punishing pace on my clit.

The orgasm had me shaking and thrustint my hips wildly. I touched my clit lightly through the aftershocks and let myself relax before I started stroking again.

This time I came with my knees bent and I used them to thrust through my orgasm and get better pressure on my clit. It felt amazing.

I grabbed the nearest thing . Some stuffed animal and rode it till I came again, grinding my clit all the way till the end. It felt powerful to cum like that.

I humped my pillow twice squeezing it and torquing against it. Three more orgasms on my stomach with my hand under me and rubbing my clit furiously.

I gave myself one last orgasm my fingers trembling at the foreign motion of being allowed to rub my clit all the way to the end of my cum.

The first part was really punishment but this last part really made things intense. The thrill of not seeing or hearing what sounds you make but still being desperate to cum. The gag in your mouth reminding you that your cum is a privilege.

Only 25 minutes passed when I checked the audio.

Thank you for this.
edgeofmyclit is offline   Reply With Quote