View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 09:39 AM   #2
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerdude View Post
So, I do not call her 'mistress' yet, but my girlfriend controls my orgasms and she looooves receiving sexy pictures, especially when my dick is hard. As we are long distance this week, I thought that I'd send her a couple pics tonight and would like to request your help and creativity to come up with the best pictures to make her happy and feel special as she deserves! I'm posting this early in the hope of getting a few suggestions and tonight (in approx 8 hours), I'll let you guys know how she liked the pictures and a feedback of how it all turned out!

Here's some toys I have availale:
  • handcuffs
  • buttplug (set of 3 jewels from smaller to bigger)
  • Chastity Cage
  • blindfold
  • nipple clamps and 2 nipple "suckers"
Ask away if a common household item is required

• Orgasm control/denial
  • (vanilla?) Humiliation (Obviously for this dare I'm thinking of poses, but I would not go in the "cumdump" body writing direction)
  • she likes to see my penis, in general, but hard even more
  • Nipple play
  • Videos
  • she enjoys dirty talk a lot, although I'm not the most creative person unfortunately (but I try )

Not sure what else I can put in my likes, I might be forgetting some stuff, but don't shy away from asking me if something that's not there is a limit.

Hard limits:
  • Anything scat/piss related
  • Any bodily injury stuff
  • Publicly sharing the pics/videos. I'm glad to give a feedback and talk about the results on here though

If something is not on here I might add it later, as I might be omitting/unaware of some practices that would be in my limits.

I'm honestly pretty excited to see what you guys come up with, and hoping to give her an evening and night to remember!
Locked in your chastity cage. And key in sealed envelope or similar.