View Single Post
Old 11-05-2023, 06:46 PM   #40
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Sure.

Get yourself ready. Get nude and aroused. If you're into edges, do three or four; if not just play enough to get yourself horny. Don't sweat the details too much; this is just to get you into the right headspace.

You say in your FAQ that the best way to overstimulate you is:
Quote:
Gemini, Hush2 in ass, lush3 in ass, Dolce put completely inside me touching my cervix, domi2 on clit.
Assemble as much of that as you can wear and still walk around. Tie yourself a crotch rope to hold everything in place if needed. If you must wear panties, do so, but there's a penalty later.

Get dressed to go out. Boots as high as you like, but nothing else you wear can come below your knees. Pick a warm jacket to wear. If your jacket is too short to be decent, wear a skirt as well. No bra; no shirt, no nothing else.

Go to a café. Ideally something like a Starbucks where you can sit for a while, but select the best equivalent you can. Get a large beverage and a snack. Turn all your accoutrements on (you may visit the restroom to do so).

Drink your drink and eat your snack at the café while you read smut on your phone. If you don't know what to read, start here: https://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/...p?storyid=3519. Read at least three stories and finish your drink and snack before leaving.

Panty penalty! If you are wearing panties, you must announce any orgasms in your normal speaking voice. That can be as simple as saying "I'm cumming!" or as elaborate as you like.

After you finish up, you can head home. You may not remove or turn off any devices until after you remove your coat, and you may not put your coat back on for the rest of the day once you remove it. (waiting for batteries to die is okay.)

Enjoy!
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote