View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 07:19 AM   #12
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Post
First of all, I am so so so so so (x10000000) excited for you. I know just how magical a first meeting can feel.

My question won't mean anything until tomorrow, but ...

How did it go at the airport?
It was wonderful (: I was sitting in the little waiting area and when he walked out of the terminal I looked up and he smiled at me and then I got up and sort of sprint walked over to him and kept smiling and looking down and then we hugged forever and I kept squealing and wiggling. Then I turned super bright red, which he kept teasing me about. When we were done hugging he linked his arm trough mine and we got on the escalator to baggage claim. When we were on the escalator I kinda felt like I was going to fall over so he held me steady. We walked over to get his bag and I kept hiding and jumping and wiggling and he just kind of laughed at me and put his arm around me. I really could not keep it together. It broke my brain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
What is the first thing you did together. Like the very first thing?
Well we did all of the above stated stuff. Then we got in my car and.. Ummm... He made me moan a little bit...

Anyway, then we went and got Taco Bell (where he also made me moan a bit....)

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote