View Single Post
Old 12-15-2023, 11:07 PM   #1
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Default 18F/ Open to Dares

Hi all!

Previously I tried a thread with rules and dares. As much fun as rules are to follow, they are hard to keep track of with my busy everyday life and to manage without logging in everyday. My intent when I first joined was to explore myself sexually and try things outside of my normal comfort zone. I definitely achieved that with my previous posts but the rules became too much for me to manage. Realistically, I don’t have the time to do dares everyday but still would like to have fun and explore. I’m open to trying things I haven’t done before and hope this is an opportunity for me to explore myself sexually.

Here are my results from my BDSM test:

= Results from bdsmtest.org ==
75% Exhibitionist
65% Vanilla
55% Experimentalist
39% Voyeur
18% Submissive
11% Slave
9% Non-monogamist
9% Masochist
8% Degradee
6% Rope bunny
4% Rigger
3% Degrader
2% Primal (Hunter)
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Ageplayer
0% Brat
0% Brat tamer
0% Dominant
0% Boy/Girl
0% Master/Mistress
0% Owner
0% Pet
0% Primal (Prey)
0% Sadist
0% Switch

I’m still learning what my likes and dislikes are and will update with those as I discover them. I’m willing to try a lot and hopefully will even get some elaborate dares, just do not have the time to manage daily rules and may sometimes go a few days without being able to complete dares, on busier times in my life.
I’m looking forward to seeing what dares you have in mind for me.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote