View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 08:10 AM   #8
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna_1990 View Post
The soles hurt the most at the time of punishment, closely followed by thighs, but it is the ass that hurts more after the task is finished. Probably because I have to sit on it and it is always in contact with other surfaces. The soles were numb at first and sensitive later and thighs are bearable later.

I did your task and here is the report.

After I removed my clothes, I pumped the nipples for five minutes, although I have to inform you that my pump is entry-level one so it is basically the same if I pump for five minutes or just 15 seconds. My nipples were more sensitive afterwards, nevertheless. I edged as per your command.

After the edge I put the clothes pegs on my sensitive nipples, smaller ones that hurt a 4 out of 5 and edged again. The pegs got the blood rushing inside me and made me more wet, so I have to say the edge was hard as I wanted a release.

After the second edge I removed the pegs which returned the circulation for a moment to my nipples and caused an interesting feeling, before putting them back on turned 90 degrees. This was painful, but I liked it. This is something I am used to as I play with this when alone. Sometimes with different pegs and different angles... The pain was intense nevertheless, and now I had problem not to cum. It wasn't easy, but I managed and I edged again.

I failed the next part. I got the idea, but I could not put the rubber band on my nipples so I went to the part with needles. I put one needle inside my nipples, horizontally, and tried to edge, but as I was already sensitive (and made a mistake to play with my nipples a little to cause more sensation) I came, thus finishing the task.

Thank you sir. I am ready and available for more.
Eagerly waiting for new tasks.
Thank you for your report, slut, detailed and entertaining as the others... but I must say I'm a bit disapponted in your failure to complete the task as instructed. In particular because - for someone who defines herself as "a slave girl" - you were unable to control your needy pussy, therefore putting your pleasure above all rest... tsk tsk

But here you are, asking for more, even pleading "do not go easy on me"... Well, I won't.

But before, I need some more infos. (And I'm sure other people here may find them useful). You listed pain, watersports and humiliation as your interests/likes, but you didn't mention dislikes (things you don't enjoy, or are outside of your comfort zone, but you were anyway willing to do, if requested) and limits (things you won't do anyway, whatever the situation may be). Time to fix that, adding all this relevant informations in your signature...

Then, we may discuss your forfeit...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote