View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 03:32 PM   #37
starbaby13

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0n3hMrgnwAs

This was a fun challenge. I must apologize for the background noise though as I live on a main high way.. that and my wand was looud lol. It gets a bit chaotic in there.

So I turned the wand onto high and set it on my clit. It was a wonderful sensation that soon had my head buzzing along too. Madness I tell you! It definitely made it hard to focus bout.. halfway down the list maybe? So much so that after the reading the passage from the book The Awakening I accidentally skipped a couple questions!
Just in case it can't be made out. Here are my answers..
4. Teepeeing
5. Soda
6. Athletic Shoes
7. Grandma and Grandpa
8. A Cart
9. Boob Tube Remote
10. Choose a book and read a passage from it. The Awakening
"How strange and awful it seemed to stand naked under the sky! how delicious! She felt like some new-born creature opening it's eyes in a familiar world that it had never known.
The foamy wavelets curled up to her white feet, and coiled like serpents about her ankles. She walked out. The water was chill, but she walked on. The water was deep, but she lifted her white body and reached out with a long, sweeping stroke. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace."
11. OOPS!
12. OOPS!
13. Japanese, Germans, European
Three words that were said "It's been fun"

The End. Thank you Lola.fox.
The following user says Thank You to starbaby13 for this post: