View Single Post
Old 05-23-2018, 08:24 AM   #187
kurious kat
getDare's Kinkiest Kitty

Have you ever had a crush on a celebratory? If so who?

I'm not much for celebrities, really, although I developed a brief crush on Dar Williams for a few weeks after seeing her concert live.

What's the most revealing clothes you have ever worn in public? (excluding the beach or sun bathing or swimming)

At a kinky club, I've worn lingerie to do a scene.
Out on the street, it's probably either my little lace-up leather crop top and skirt, or the time I wore a sheer shirt while talking a quick walk at night.

When did you first see a cock a) a picture b) in person?

I was probably about 10 when I saw drawings of them for Health class, but 20 or 22 when I saw pictures in an adult context. I saw one in person that I had the option to touch at age 17, but I was aware of them as an anatomical feature much younger (ie: seeing someone changing clothes in passing, or changing a baby's diaper).

Girls, How many times has someone asked for naked pics?
How many times did you accept?
Why did you accept?
why did you not accept?

Oh, I don't know! I've been asked a few dozen times here, at least, usually by people who are curious but with whom I am not close. I usually turn them down altogether, but when I was seeking a D/s partnership, I did try sharing a few carefully selected shots that were at least partially nude. I gave it a try because I understand the fear of people not being who they say they are, and I wanted to build trust and goodwill, or offer a substantial thank you in appreciation/demonstration of the results.

That said, those were not usually positive experiences for me. Most of the time when someone asked for a naked picture, if I built up my courage, decided to be trusting, and created one for them, within 2 days they'd ask for more, which made me feel used and unappreciated (my favorite for this was when I actually got a minor injury from a task one of these people asked for, and their response to my informing them was not to fuss over me, but, "Eww, well don't send me a picture of that, LOL!"). I tend not to accept these requests any more because my experience is that people respect "pictures are a limit" better than they respect, "I shared one as a gesture of trust, but I don't want to send more."

How often do you masturbate and when did you last?
All other things being equal (health, stress, deadlines, etc.), about every two days on average. The last time was last night when I couldn't seem to get to sleep.
kurious kat is offline   Reply With Quote