View Single Post
Old 03-19-2018, 01:58 PM   #19
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What is your favourite forfeit for a bet?
Bet wise, i like denial/chastity ones. Or bondage scenarios. Well defined duration and scenarios a must but those are fun things to wager.
You know, if X wins this game i'll do Y days denial. Or if I win at battleship you do some bondage.
Simplicity is underrated, but it fits nicely to my switch side to put something like that up to a bet/challenge.

Quote:
Do you like pain?
I like inflicting/instructing it more than i like receiving it. Watching someone wince and squirm is better than me suffering.

Quote:
What height are you?
5'3, it's in the blog.

Quote:
Are you comfortable nude?
I like my body and have no issues with it, so yes i'm ok taking my clothes off. Although that doesn't mean i'm then willing to share it with anyone that asks. That's for me to decide.

Quote:
What shoe size do you wear?
Already answered this, and plenty of other footwear related questions from Heswitch.

Quote:
What kinks do you have?
Too many to list. I'll refer you to my other answers which delve into a few of them, as well as the introduction blog i wrote which goes over a few others.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote