View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 03:04 PM   #15
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Will you ask me some questions on my thread?

Mais natrullement, mon amis!

Other than thrillers, what types of novels do you enjoy?

Comic novels, Terry Prachett and co; Military derring do (Harold Coyle and Bernard Cornwell back in the day); sci fi (the Mars Trilogy by Kim Stanley Robinson) and classic sci-fi - Asimov and Card and Herbert and Wyndham. Alas, these days I don't get much time to read at all.

Who would you invite to an 8 person dinner (you are one of the eight)?

Oooh, toughie. Do they have to be alive and likely to turn up? If so, I'd invite some friends: my mates from school who I've kept in touch with, there's two. My friend who I talk to about stuff that only exists online otherwise, and that's a good link right there. My friend who set up an opportunity for me to cross-dress in public, showered me with compliments about how I suited her dress better than she (which is a lie) and kept me honest when starting to date the woman who would become my wife by showing her pictures of me cross-dressed to her, good friend. My first ex, we're still friends. Harry from work, you'll see her in the links below.Then... uh... a former colleague who shares my passion for a good ale. They'd make a good group, plenty for them to talk to one another about.

What kind of candy is your favorite?

Jelly beans. Honestly, I just love how they look and feel.

If you were to take part in a food dare with someone, what food(s) would be involved?

You know, I don't know. The only food dare I can imagine would be food control? So... Uh... I guess I don't know enough to give a proper answer!

Oh, and while I'm here, I realised: The Constant Gardener is a film I have watched only three times despite owning the DVD. It's made me cry every dang time. I showed it to my wife but she doesn't remember it and has no desire to watch it.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote