View Single Post
Old 02-25-2016, 12:30 PM   #64
Sam~
Truth Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
This pathetic darewhore thinks that Sam has a good taste with sportsmen
And if Sam doesn't mind it will try to continue asking as long as it's able to find some questions.

This pathetic darewhore wants to know if Sam already did any writing task (either typing or handwriting)? If so, what Sam had to write?

no, I haven't done any yet

This pathetic darewhore meant in the last post actually how much people saw you naked in person, but that cam/pic thing makes it curious. When did you any cam sessions/showed you on cam except from the sessions with Matt? When did you do the pics? What did you do while you were on cam/did the pics?

Think there has been some mix up with this question, I thought you meant how many people I myself had seen naked, not how many had seen me naked. Only Matt has seen me on cam/pics (Online)

Now cam/pics is one of your limits, sooner obvioulsy not. Why did you change that? Did you made any bad experiences with cam/pics?

See above, has always been a limit

What are you favourite musicians/songs, books/authors, movies/actors?

I don't really follow particular musicians, I mean I like evanescence, piano guys, il Divo and some musicals but I like variety. Same with books, I don't have a favourite. I liked Lord of the rings books and Harry potter books lol. As for actors, I do like David Tennant (especially as Doctor who), Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise. Movies, Lord of the rings, Harry Potter, star wars, some of the Marvel films.

In one ot the first posts you said your sexual orientation is 95% straight. What about the remaining 5%?
Lesbian I guess lol, I do get curious about exploring it more at times
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote