Thread: Naked Quiz
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2020, 02:38 PM   #803
rhl
getDare Succubus

1. M or F - M

2. Your age - 40sh

3. Straight, Bi or Gay? - Bi

4. How often do you get naked? - Not often enough.

5. Are you naked now? - No

6. How many people have seen you naked? - Not Sure.

7. Have any of your family seen you naked? - Yes a sister and my mother caught me pleasuring myself.

8. Where is the most public place you have neen naked? - A none nudist beach or was it while in a park when trees didn't have any leaves.

9. What is the longest time you have been naked? - Maybe a few hours.

10. Where is the most unusual place you have been naked? -. Not sure, but the most adventurous was sitting on a stairway from the beach. With girls within eyesight, sitting on the beach.

11. Have you ever been on a naturist beach? - Yes the first time to see if it really existed. Once I was walking up the beach, passed a few guys. Once got up to walk with me. When we got past the nude beach sign he took off his bathing suit. It was out of season, the beach was empty so I asked if I can play with his. This was the first stranger I gave a blow job to.
Found out later the guys where hanging out at the unofficial gay section.

12. Is there anywhere you would like to be naked? - I'll have to think about this. But really would like to take a forced walk with a mistress while dressed or lack of dressed. Her call.

13. Who would you like to be naked with? - preferably a female that will force me to get nails where I would not want to.

14. Have you done anything unusual whilst naked? - oops, I think I answered this. OK maybe the walk, through a park, where every 5 minutes I took an item of clothing off and placed it in the back pack they came off in this order. Shoes, socks, Girls off the shoulder top, mini skirt, cami, micro skirt, 2nd Cami, panties, bra, bathing suit bottom, bathing suit top. I was seen by several in various stages of dress. Planned my route so that by about the 30 minute mark I'll be entering a path I know is rarely walked on.

15. Do you sleep naked? - normally panties or diapers.

16. Have you ever wished you were naked? - wished at some time to be naked. Once, at a coed get together.

17. Have you got a photo of yourself naked? - yes

18. Have you ever posted a photo of yourself naked on the internet? - have a few on GD

19. Have you been seen naked by people of the same sex? - Yes. Not just by one but by 2 guys and 2 girls. I could do nothing but stand there as they walked by.

20. Do all these questions make you want to get naked more? - no

Last edited by rhl; 11-22-2020 at 02:43 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote