View Single Post
Old 01-23-2022, 04:14 PM   #15
risks

it's here a brand new chapter 7.
This brilliant chapter was mostly written by BiEmily so big thanks to her I gave her the main storyline and one or two small adjustments so leave her thanks in the thread - Risks

Chapter 7

Emily smiled smugly and pointed to the further down the beach in a short pointing gesture "There".
"Where?" Asked Sarah irritated while she did her best to cover up her body with just her hands.
"I just told you. Down the beach," said Emily calmly, "I thought you'd be more eager to retrieve it? Or do you want the photo posted online” Emily calmly elaborated while folding up the clothes.
"Where exactly? You would tell me if I gave you my clothes!" Sarah raised her voice.
Emily ignored her question as Emma tugged Sarah's arm and whispered "We're wasting time. She's not going to tell us. Come on, let's go."
Sarah hesitated going looking without exact instructions but she knew in her heart Emma was right.
She shot Emily a last poisonous stare and tagged along with Emma, lagging behind due to covering her body while Emma jogged in the direction Emily had pointed to.

"Fuck there's nothing here..." mumbled Emma scanning the beach for objects. A few abandoned plastic buckets did catch her eye. They seemed too new to have been abandoned naturally. "Maybe under one of those buckets?" Emma suggested to Sarah.
Sarah wasted no time and quickly got next to the first one, her head red from embarrassment and tiring herself running in the loose sand. She lifted the first bucket and cursed "Fuck! It's not here."
"Keep looking, There's plenty of them, it has to be here somewhere." Emma said, kicking over the buckets one by one. "Emily said the spot would be clear and obvious."
"You believe that bitch?"
"No, I mean, on this I do. " Emma trailed off seeing something shiny black sticking out of the sand. "See, I- oh..."
"Did you find it?" Sarah perked up after lifting another bucket.
"No, just a barnacle, sorry." Emma replied regretfully.
"Don't do that to me," Sarah hissed, "I'm completely naked and everyone in school will…" she stopped in her tracks.
"Hey! I'm also in that picture! I'm on your side." Emma kept kicking the remaining buckets and shifting the sand with her foot.
"I know, I didn't mean-" Sarah stopped as there were no more buckets to lift. "I am not ashamed of... Fuck... We're out of buckets. This wasn't it..."
Emma retraced her steps and checked each location where a bucket had stood to see if she didn't miss the phone anywhere. "We'll talk about us later, there's more pressing matters at hand..." Emma felt her stomach turn: did Emily put up a red herring for them?

"There! That sand castle!" Sarah shouted and dashed towards a crumbling sandcastle that must have been a piece of art when it was first built.
Emma turned around and followed Sarah with her eyes. She stumbled and fell flat on the sand but got back up and raced to the sandcastle. "I don't- I don't think it's in there. That castle was built yesterday." Emma felt nervous as well. If this picture came out, their lives would be- not ruined but at least very much complicated.
Sarah was digging her hands into the sandcastle's ruins, looking for the phone while Emma carefully stepped closer, looking back over her shoulder to the place the buckets were placed. It must have meant something. Why would there be new buckets lined up when there is nothing underneath?
Emma reached the halfway point between where she had stood and Sarah again looking around defeated. Suddenly it hit her: the buckets were indeed lined up. Into a cross. "Fuck!" she shouted, "Sarah, we need to get back. X marks the spot!"
Emma motioned Sarah to come over quickly and dashed to the place the buckets were lined up.

"Emma? What are you saying? Emma?" Sarah tried to grab Emma's attention but her friend was seemingly surveying the beach. "Emma?" Sarah got up and jogged over to Emma again, "What were you saying?"
"The buckets were lined up into an X. It's like a treasure map. The X marks the spot so... It must have been under the middle bucket."
"We checked all of them. Did..." Sarah gasped, "Did someone else steal the phone?"
"No way," Emma said dismissively, "That didn't happen. They wouldn't have put the bucket back. Emily must have buried the phone underneath."
"That's great! where was it? Where did she place the middle one?"
"I don't know..." Emma stuttered, "We had so little time I just kicked them all over."
"What?" Sarah hissed, "You don't remember?"
"No, I mean, it must have been around here somewhere." Emma motioned to the ground around them.
"What are you waiting for? Dig! She can't have buried it deep." Sarah hissed as she got down on her knees and dug in the sand.
Emma followed suit a metre over. Both girls dug their hands in the ground, turning the ground over. Time was running out fast. They felt their heart beat in their throats.

"Got it!" Emma turned her head to Sarah as she pulled out a plastic ziplock bag with Emily's phone inside. "We did it!"
"Open it up!" Sarah's eyes shot wide open, "Can you get past the lockscreen?"
Emma wiped her hand on her shorts. "Just a second. My hands were sandy." Emma carefully opened the ziplock bag and pulled out the phone, flipping the protective case open and swiping to unlock. "Yeah, it's unprotected. The app is still open even."
Sarah sighed with relief. "Thank god. Now cancel the upload."
"The message you mean..." Emma mumbled, "There. Done. What do you say to your saviour?"
"C'mere you!" Sarah leapt over and hugged Emma, then kissed her. Emma yelped as the momentum of the impact caused the two to fall over: Sarah, completely naked laying on top of Emma.
"Hihihi, now normally I'd love to feel your naked body against mine but let's not do that in public, shall we?"
"No, I didn't mean to..." Sarah sprung back up straight.
They heard a whistle from two guys far away who could see them Sarah blushed and tried to hide behind Emma. They laughed for a second and then walked away.
"Let's get back before Emily snaps more pictures. I bet the price for deleting a picture of you naked would be pretty steep".
Emma started walking towards the turned umbrella of Emily. "Bet she has another surprise waiting for us?"
"You don't think she has more assignments for us, do you?"
"Why else would she have her parasol turned towards us? She is hiding something." Emma shuddered at the thought of what Emily could ask next. "We still had like ten minutes left by the way."
"I don’t really care I just want my clothes back" said Sarah.
The two girls walked over to the pink and blue parasol, expecting to see the smug face of their tormentor. Instead, they saw nothing, no Emily, no towel, no message and worst of all: none of Sarah's clothes...

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to risks for this post: