View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 06:31 PM   #4
risks

ta da new chapter
thank you for all the lovely comments and PM's they really make my day
- Risks

Chapter 2

Sarah and Emma walked around the airport a little after checking in their suitcases for their flight. “I just need to quickly go the bathroom” said Sarah. Emma leaned over to her and whispered in her ear “when you come back you better not be wearing any underwear”. Sarah blushed and quickly walked to the bathroom. Sarah came out of the bathroom feeling very naughty Emma checked inside Sarah’s backpack and there at the top was the underwear she saw her wearing this morning. “Good girl” said Emma giving Sarah a little head rub, Sarah blushed a little and then started walking to the security line. After a small wait, it was finally their time Sarah put her backpack on the conveyer belt and then walked through the metal detector. She watched her bag go through the checker. She looked at the guy who was looking at the screen he had a little giggle when he was looking at her bag and Sarah knew why as soon as her bag came off the belt she quickly picked it up and walked away blushing. After another small wait, they boarded their plane and they were on their way to Italy.

The flight was very uneventful until the captain came over the loudspeaker “in 10 minutes we will begin the landing sequence”. Emma leaned over to Sarah and whispered in her ear
“Hey, would you be able to go to the bathroom and take some sexy pictures as you know how I love photos of you but I can’t go in with you”. Sarah being very obedient got up and went to the bathroom she propped her phone up on the sink set the timer and started taking pictures of her lifting up her skirt showing she wasn’t wearing underwear. After taking a few photos of the front and back as she knew Emma loved her pussy and ass she then fake flushed the toilet and walked back to her seat. As she got back to her seat Emma said “hey I dropped my water can you pass it to me”. Sarah bent down to pick it up as she did Emma quickly grabbed a bit of Sarah’s skirt and whipped it up so the 2 guys in the middle row got a full view of Sarah’s ass. Sarah quickly stood up and patted her skirt down “Emma “ she said through gritted teeth. Emma laughed a little Sarah looked at the 2 guys they were also giggling to themselves. The landing light quickly beeped on Sarah sat down in her chair and quickly locked her seatbelt. The plane finally landed they were now in Italy.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to risks for this post: